Thanks Schema!

Reaction score
    I personally think this game beats anything of its sort out there, and some other games too,

Keep up the good work Schema!

Reaction score
    Impersonating Schema in \"troll videos\"? You mean like when someone from the Confederacy talked in a german accent during our raid? The one I named \"schema_visits_nass.avi\" as a joke? This one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhQwTISvIn8

...huh.

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    How about we all set aside our differing opinions and live in peace, harmony, rainbows, and fluffy kittens weilding heavy artillery for awhile. That\'s always been my dream; peace and explosions.

Reaction score
    I personally think when this game hits full release, it can (and will) outsell Minecraft. I really do. I\'m sorry that you lost a good friend over this, but that was his decision. Don\'t give up schema (not that I expect you to),I have high hopes for you, Starmade, and all other future endeveors you embark on. Just remember, the community you\'ve created is here for you, and any problems you encounter can be overcome with perserverence, hard work, and help from your friends at the Starmade community. Keep going, your on a roll.

From Np5k54.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Loving the game, loving the updates; loving everything. Keep up the incredible work! The comment above is totally right: starmade, even in this early stage, has far more potential than vanilla minecraft ever did. Dont let the bad comments throw you.

Reaction score
    Great game. I\'m planning on buying it, but wondering if it would be more beneficial(for the game) to wait and pay full price? Or is the money needed now?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Evev as a newcomer, I have been very impressed with both the scope and potential of this game.

The game is fun.

The starship creation is fun.

Schema, you made the fun!

Thank you, and keep up the good work!

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Thank you all!

It\'really means a lot to me. Ah, I got something in my eye.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I just have to say something here.

Ever since I started the game and went on the forums, I was amazed at such an amazing game.

Lets just say, before this, I was addicted to minecraft, and I have not opened up minecraft ever since I started.

I bought the full version as soon as i could.

Keep up the great work Schema!

Reaction score
    Schema is one of the few devs i have ever seen respond to a thank you page, just shows how brilliant he is.

Reaction score
    I\'m totally necroposting, but I felt it was needed. Seems to me the news feed the past week has just been bleak. I thought we all deserved a reminder that Starmade is awesome, that Schema is awesome, and this community is awesome. We\'re not gonna let some \"big update\" or some \"down time\" bring us down, no! This is Starmade! We will hold fast because we believe in Schema. We believe in his dream! We don\'t need to worry about time lines or dates or how long it will take. We are the members of the future. We are forebearers of what will become one of the greats in gaming history. We may be in a rough patch now, but that\'s not gonna slow us down, it\'s not gonna slow Schema down, and no matter how hard gets, it will NEVER bring Schema\'s dream down.

So here\'s to you Schema! 2014 is going to be an amazing year for Starmade! I can feel it.

ImperialDonut

Overlord of the North Pole
    Reaction score
    but yeah, just to remind everyone that it ain\'t all bad.

Last time tho guys, after this it dies a slow death until the next thread comes along.