Tethys Galaxy

Reaction score
    Name : Sentry

In Game Name : Sentry

Race : Transferred consciousness/ Jovian

Brief Description : Looks like the HK-50 series of assassin droids from KOTOR II (I provided the image as well.)

Brief History : (I'll just post my history from the character profile. Mind you, it is REALLY baaad.):

History: Raised en masse with other Jovians, he was never expected to become much. He excelled in academics and strategy, but was never a social being. He went through the Jovian military training with ease, and eventually reached the rank of general. While in this position, he fought in several small wars and brought honor and fear to the name of Jovian. He fought for the four virtues, for the Emperor, and for Chrinon above all else, for Chrinon is “He Whose Hands Have Shaped What Is”. It was when he fought in one of the great Jovian Crusades that he became recognized for being one of the greatest – and most ruthless – Jovian generals of his time. He crushed those who defamed Chrinon, the Emperor, or the virtues, with absolute brutality. He destroyed civilizations, and laid waste to planets without a second thought. With his many achievements in battle and his ability to complete any task, he was eventually removed from the position of general, and was assigned the position of the Emperor’s personal bodyguard. He would protect the Emperor from harm, be it internal or external to the Imperium, and execute any and all orders that the Emperor gave to him. He served many Emperors, and both his name and identity were lost to time. He became little more than a shadow, executing the Emperor’s will abroad, and the tales of his conquests in war were regarded as little more than legends. When Emperor Orphaniel came to the throne, Sentry (Who at this time had no name, and was simply called upon to do his Master’s bidding) had become an old and frail Jovian. While the Emperor was indeed the Emperor, and Sentry was the extension of his will, Sentry could not serve the Emperor until he revealed himself to the public. He spent this time tracking down the informant who had hacked into the Jovian data net, and learning what he could from the Tethys data net, should he ever be called back into service. When the Emperor finally revealed himself to the people of Tethys, Sentry was called back to his duty of serving him; however, he was no longer capable of serving the Emperor in this frail body. Emperor Orphaniel called upon his partner, Luna Hatashi, to map Sentry’s brain and put a virtual version of it into the body of a machine. Luna did this, and an old Sentry battle drone became the new body of the old Jovian, and thus his name became “Sentry”. When his mind was placed in the new body, it had to be fused with the existing dumb AI so that Sentry could command the body. Without this fusion, Sentry’s mind would be incapable of controlling his new body. With this fusion, he would be capable of being completely controlled by the Emperor, and capable of the complex thinking and reasoning he would need to execute the Emperor’s orders, and the ability to meld with the onboard computers of any vessel he pilots. There he could fuse with other AI, and continuously augment himself and become better. With these new abilities, he is fully capable of serving the Emperor and executing any orders given to him. He will purge the galaxy in the name of the four virtues, his exaltedness, and the all-powerful Chrinon. He is an extension of the Emperor’s will, and cannot fail. Should the Emperor ever perish, it has been commanded that Luna Hatashi will be the next Master, and should she perish, Sentry will automatically shut down until re-awoken, and serve whoever awakens him.

Preferred Server : Tethys <3

I applied on the website, too :)

Attachments

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!

"Humanisty" I know, I wasn't about to re-record the whole thing

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    A new video chronicling the story thus far, another video on the rules and stuff to come shortly. You might also a name change here that is taking place

Reaction score
    This server has a small, but amazing RP community, allowing for a variance of all sorts of roles in the server. One person can play as multiple different characters if they're good enough, and still be captivated and have their allegiance on a by character way. I myself play as a Reaver, a Jovian, a member of the Vanguard, and a member of the Galactic Federation Council's fleet as different characters (in order to create a variety of experiences for my fellow players, and introduce them to new situations as best as a player can), and am in awe of the way that people are able to Roleplay on this server so easily, without allowing RP to translate into OOC, keeping information properly separated if they are multiple people. It's not just a Roleplaying community, it's a cast of people that you join and can easily be immersed into without fear of not fitting in. From the newest of Roleplayers to the most experienced, all are shown to be welcome, with all sorts of styles being found. I would recommend this server to any and all who want a fun experience where they can choose their destiny, but wish to see a uniqueness in design of ships for both function and looks that they likely won't with other servers. The lack of a catalogue for players allows for an amazing immersion, where every ship is special, and a true loss, not just a pile of parts and equipment lost, but a powerful resource lost.

Reactions: Orphaniel
    Reaction score
    Goatyr approved.

Note, Goatyr does not exist in any way on the Tethys server. Or on any server. But the point stands, this server is a cool server, and will be as long as nobody sticks their mega-faction server-spanning navies into any of our orifices, because that would be bad and we would hate that person.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Hey, if they can get their mega-navies built here within the rules of the server then they are welcome to try. We do not hold a grudge against anyone who may have been involved with some of the ridiculous politics that go on

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I don't mind politics as long as it ends in war.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    I don't mind politics as long as it ends in war.
    There is a difference between the kind of war that happens between forum factions and RP-friendly wars.

A world of difference.

Reaction score
    Did you say reavers?! I think I might like this server. Is there a faction named the Browncoats? :D

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    Did you say reavers?! I think I might like this server. Is there a faction named the Browncoats? :D
    Reavers would be very welcome indeed! Almost nobody volunteers to play the mean-o pirate, I am glad our server spiked your interest!

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I was a pirate one time, I scored 10 ship kills and 3 player kills. But it was only for a day, then I settled down and became a trading captain.

Reaction score
    Blackwood Pharmaceutical will soon be able to freely terrorize anybody in grave need of terrorizing. Also Blackwood Pharmaceutical is now Blackwood's Academy for Boys.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Reactions: Zeno9141