Tethys Galaxy

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4

100 slot North American server, open to all!

Active administration team with specialties across a wide range including RP, architecture, ship systems and logic, event running, and more.

Focusing on long term community and persistence. As far as the game in its a/b state can supply without world corruption. We will continue to run the server as long as there is a Starmade website up, maybe longer. We have an active and friendly community, we would love to have you among us!

Structured faction and catalog systems. Reducing clutter and lag for your enjoyment. Factions with less than three members are purged weekly. Join a standing lore faction, or recruit the people necessary to make one stick. Your faction is active long enough and you can expect to carry weight in galactic political discussion. A federation of factions controls the core, independent factions in rim space, and outside that, reavers.

The catalog is restricted. Donators may have independent slots assigned to them. Any build may be submitted to an admin for public or pirate catalog consideration. On passing both visual and functionality inspection the ship may be saved by the admin for public or pirate purposes.

Apply for whitelist here, or here. We are currently migrating to a new site format. The first site is the one currently in use.

Google+

Facebook

Youtube

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Arrrty Gold
    I'll join just as soon as I update to the latest version. Better prepare some tea.

Reaction score
    Great server, played on it before all the latest big Starmade updates. I'd like to get in on the whitelist as well... even though the server logins have been messed up the whole day. IGN: Solarquatic

Last edited:

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    First and best multiplier server I've ever played on. I've participated in this server for seven months, and I'll be with it for as long as possible. Would definitely recommend Tethys galaxy.

Reaction score
    • Arrrty Gold
    Server is not updated to the latest stable version. Would you be a dear and do so please?

Reaction score
    By chance, would that resolve the uplink issues? It doesn't seem to be working with 1401 or 1421 atm :(

Reaction score
    • Arrrty Gold
    Awaiting response on the server update. Is it anytime soon?

Reaction score
    Supposedly they are updating right now... *fingers crossed*

This server is practically the only one I play on because of how well managed it is. Hopefully this delay won't set them too far back when it comes to getting more players!

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    The server is updated and working, all you handsome people, so flock forth, come visit the home of Supernova Shipyard

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    A great server. Updating it might take a while, but it's still amazing. Massive unique ideas and server-only updates are planned, If I'm correct.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Repost of the pirate build off contest results will be posted here...as soon as I rewrite them since these new forums don't seem to allow HTML.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive
    May i join your server?
    Of course. There is a whitelist application on the server forums, below the rules page.

(To avoid further confusion among others who wish to join, the only place to submit your applications is on the server forums.)

Reaction score
    Re-applied for the whitelist on the forums, not sure who handles that though. (Just wanted to give a heads up.)