Tau Ceti Shipyards - Star Trek builds

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I used this as a template -

Galaxy Class Spaceframe

The basic shape was there but it needed a huge amount of work done to it. It's wasn't symmetrical and had large portions missing. I had to cut it in half, wedge it (which took around 4 days alone) and then fill in the gaps. In hindsight I would have been quicker importing a model to be honest.

I also chopped it up and added the saucer to an imported Nebula class model.

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    I used this as a template -

Galaxy Class Spaceframe

The basic shape was there but it needed a huge amount of work done to it. It's wasn't symmetrical and had large portions missing. I had to cut it in half, wedge it (which took around 4 days alone) and then fill in the gaps. In hindsight I would have been quicker importing a model to be honest.

I also chopped it up and added the saucer to an imported Nebula class model.
    When I was making Star Trek ships, I had several saucer sections saved for different show/movie ships. I'd just have to put on the engineering section and engines, and add the rooms to the saucer section. Made it easier.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    When I was making Star Trek ships, I had several saucer sections saved for different show/movie ships. I'd just have to put on the engineering section and engines, and add the rooms to the saucer section. Made it easier.
    That's exactly what I'm doing, saves a huge amount of time. I also have different nacelles saved.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    First update in a little while, and a teaser for something under construction...

Oh man. Do Want.

Galaxy's looking spot-on, very nice, and hard work.

May I ask what mass range you're aiming for with it? - it'd be nice to have a really great looking 200k-400k mass Galaxy in the Starfleet NPC Faction mix.

Reaction score
    Oh man. Do Want.

Galaxy's looking spot-on, very nice, and hard work.

May I ask what mass range you're aiming for with it? - it'd be nice to have a really great looking 200k-400k mass Galaxy in the Starfleet NPC Faction mix.
    I know this guy he's making a ships pack by Star Trek era and he will release them when he is done with them all

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Haven't posted in a while but still working away. Disclaimer as always - none of these models are finished, no hull detailing done etc., and several of them need some areas re-worked (squiffy lines, odd shapes...)

They're all a mix of imported 3d models and scratch-built. When I (eventually) release them a full list of individual credits will be included but a lot have come from defunct mods for various games.

Centaur Class. You can see a TMP-era cargo ship in the background.

Curry Class

Cheyenne Class

Freedom Class

Challenger Class

New Orleans Class

Niagara Class

Springfield Class

Nebula Class with interchangeable pods

Galaxy Class

Reaction score
    Haven't posted in a while but still working away. Disclaimer as always - none of these models are finished, no hull detailing done etc., and several of them need some areas re-worked (squiffy lines, odd shapes...)

They're all a mix of imported 3d models and scratch-built. When I (eventually) release them a full list of individual credits will be included but a lot have come from defunct mods for various games.

Centaur Class. You can see a TMP-era cargo ship in the background.

Curry Class

Cheyenne Class

Freedom Class

Challenger Class

New Orleans Class

Niagara Class

Springfield Class

Nebula Class with interchangeable pods

Galaxy Class
    Could you possibly Upload the Centaur? I could care less if it is unfinished, I just can't be bothered to build the hull myself