Synoro Engineering Shipyard

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    Well, Bad news is that vertical ship up there is no longer working(ALA not letting me edit it) the good news is, i think im gonna make a new one instead anywho due to its dimensions.

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    That sucks that you cannot edit that orange ship. :(

I was having strange ship problems today too. I'd log off and log back on, and parts of my ship disappeared. Ended up undocking everything and rebuilding the troublesome piece.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    That sucks that you cannot edit that orange ship. :(

I was having strange ship problems today too. I'd log off and log back on, and parts of my ship disappeared. Ended up undocking everything and rebuilding the troublesome piece.
    Ive uninstalled and reinstalled the game about...8 or 9 times over this weekend >.>
    Something broke...and that orange ship...Ugh...Im kinda glad in a way i cant, because i dont overly like it, but i know how id fix it to make it look better ;-;

I sure am glad I haven't updated yet lol
    I regret updating, really really do.

I like the stealthy look of the blue ship,hope you get your build issues figured out
    Thank you very much :D

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    You could upload the orange one to the dock, maybe people can fix it?

nightrune

Wizard/Developer/Project Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Thinking Positive
    Ive uninstalled and reinstalled the game about...8 or 9 times over this weekend >.>
    Something broke...and that orange ship...Ugh...Im kinda glad in a way i cant, because i dont overly like it, but i know how id fix it to make it look better ;-;
    I regret updating, really really do.
    Thank you very much :D
    I believe schine is aware of the issue. It appears to be related to steam. I and a few other testers confirmed an issue with saving earlier today.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I believe schine is aware of the issue. It appears to be related to steam. I and a few other testers confirmed an issue with saving earlier today.
    The problem is. Im not running this instance in anything related to steam. Steam does not touch this install, and this issue is persisting
    and to show what i mean. I cannot edit the other ship i *JUST* posted about. all that work, gone.

nightrune

Wizard/Developer/Project Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Thinking Positive
    The problem is. Im not running this instance in anything related to steam. Steam does not touch this install, and this issue is persisting
    and to show what i mean. I cannot edit the other ship i *JUST* posted about. all that work, gone.
    Could you create a new thread in support? Andy should be able to help you and possible figure out whats going on.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Could you create a new thread in support? Andy should be able to help you and possible figure out whats going on.
    I have one, Ive done everything theyve given me to do, including the stuff theyve sent me in messages. Heres an album of images im about to post in that thread showing what i mean.

This is the second ship, across 8 or 9 installs that i cant touch. Any ship i start progresing past a certain point, stops saving any progress....this is honestly crushing me right now.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Have you tried rolling back to .429?
    No, but im doing that now >.>
    [doublepost=1488158451,1488156519][/doublepost]
    No, but im doing that now >.>
    Did not do a damn thing for those two models, thanks for the try though :(

Edit: Until this massive issue gets fixed, ill be playing other games, as addicted to this one as i am, my time is very precious to me. Perhaps ill finally get around to getting all the achievements in fallout 4. In the meantime, to those unaffected by the issues i have. Have fun, and enjoy the game, it is great. See yall around -Dez

Last edited: