Synoro Engineering Shipyard

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    Second one, defense frigate.. Sorry, should have mentionned it.
    Tis all good! Truthfully that one is actually getting a whole bunch of attached armor plates so i can dock turrets on the angled portions, and they will be grey, hopefully enough to break up the black and purple

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    As i was poking around a bunch of my older designs i loaded up the skyforger class...

The *OLDEST* frame ive ever built, and realized it was utter trash. While it did get released only recently, i actually started building it, wayyyy back in early beta, and it was a much smaller ship, i only built onto it, until it resembled the skyforger i released. Most of the orginal ship was still there, as part of the interior.

However; due to this, it sucked terribly, so im pleased to display the Ashen Wing Class Mining Vessel. Built from the remains of a skyforger i was playing with and took to close to a sun on mistake. Hardly any of the original body remained, mostly the aft section, and thankfully the "energy core circle". This ship is a much bigger vessel, and will be armed, so it will be able to defend its slow moving self at least a little when its cargo bays are completely full.

Reaction score
    That first smaller one is actually pretty cool. It'll need some wedging, redoing and probably clearing of old armor plates that are now internal (I've reshaped hulls lol) but with some re-detailing and a bit of shaping on that nose to make it less blocky ... I think it's actually a cool basic shape. Though the middle connector spar and the aft end should be bulked to resemble the front more, or the front could be shrunk down although personally I think the spar looks a bit Nebulon-B type anemic lol.
    Also, I like the floating plates. Very cool. And the rings are awesome.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    That first smaller one is actually pretty cool. It'll need some wedging, redoing and probably clearing of old armor plates that are now internal (I've reshaped hulls lol) but with some re-detailing and a bit of shaping on that nose to make it less blocky ... I think it's actually a cool basic shape. Though the middle connector spar and the aft end should be bulked to resemble the front more, or the front could be shrunk down although personally I think the spar looks a bit Nebulon-B type anemic lol.
    Also, I like the floating plates. Very cool. And the rings are awesome.
    Thank you actually for that review ^^
    I do plan on redoing the skyforger as is, because i want a small medium and large mining vessel! The Skyforger is the medium one in this case.
    [doublepost=1487471821,1487471022][/doublepost]Double post, im sorry!!!! D:
    Im pleased to release the
    Como El Viento Class Scout Ship
    STL-102-SC-Como_El_Viento

Images!

[\Spoiler]

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Im doing a thing and would like feedback, started off as a frigate thing...but its gotten little big due do its shape.

Still thinking it can be a light cruiser, but i would like some ideas to give it more shape.

Reaction score
    Rough out a bridge that sort of arcs up and away from the hull, towards the back. Sort of like a real bridge, in fact - except only half of it.
    Like the Mass Effect ships' usual look - long and sleek - but plant it on top of the hull and rake it backwards.
    Also add some reverse-wingy bits on your engine nacelles - make them look like, Idk, B1 wings except sharp and angular, and point them forwards, towards the bow. Also designate some areas that are currently very flat and mount some turrets, and build up some barbettes around them so that they take up a lot of room, have additional protection, and look cooler too. All at the same time. Just to build up a general shape and begin planning for details. Lol. Cool base, really nice.

Also, I like blue.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Rough out a bridge that sort of arcs up and away from the hull, towards the back. Sort of like a real bridge, in fact - except only half of it.
    Like the Mass Effect ships' usual look - long and sleek - but plant it on top of the hull and rake it backwards.
    Also add some reverse-wingy bits on your engine nacelles - make them look like, Idk, B1 wings except sharp and angular, and point them forwards, towards the bow. Also designate some areas that are currently very flat and mount some turrets, and build up some barbettes around them so that they take up a lot of room, have additional protection, and look cooler too. All at the same time. Just to build up a general shape and begin planning for details. Lol. Cool base, really nice.

Also, I like blue.
    Thanks for the ideas! :D

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Well.....ive got some bad news...do to some terrible installs, and corruption of the entity files ive lost a couple WIPS

Travail Class Frigate(Was almost finished)(Do have a blueprint thats unwedged)
    At least two unnamed frigates, and one unnamed fighter, all in various stages.
    WIP update of the Arion Class Exploration Cruiser, Luckily didnt make it far on that one.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    That sucks! Were you not saving each project as you moved on/got off the game?

After the 1st time I lost something I was working on, I save EVERYTHING before I float away from it now lol.

Is your backup messed up?

Reaction score
    I found out that a few times i was able to get back the ship from the data files when it happened, though you loose all of the meta data, all of the links and so on.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    That sucks! Were you not saving each project as you moved on/got off the game?

After the 1st time I lost something I was working on, I save EVERYTHING before I float away from it now lol.

Is your backup messed up?
    Honestly no i wasnt, most of them where just experiments or frames, usually dont save projects until i get around to putting the thrusters in(first system i place because of how i design things) ;-;

I found out that a few times i was able to get back the ship from the data files when it happened, though you loose all of the meta data, all of the links and so on.
    I managed to save the four i cared about the most that way:
    Ashen Wings
    Warchild
    And the Unnamed scout cruiser and my new vertical ship thing, are all i managed to save. *shrugs* oh well, ill take what i have and just move on, maybe ill get one of those four finished soon, who knows!

Reaction score
    Ah. That sucks. Sorry to hear about it.

I have a friend who habitually doesn't save his stuff. I always found it odd, cuz he's normally the guy who has triple backups of everything. He'd make huge intricate logic arrays and he'd spend hours and hours making sure everything was perfect. Wouldn't save it.

It's screwed him several times lol.

At least for you it sounds like you just lost some frames. Hopefully not too painful to recreate, if you wanted to.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Ah. That sucks. Sorry to hear about it.

I have a friend who habitually doesn't save his stuff. I always found it odd, cuz he's normally the guy who has triple backups of everything. He'd make huge intricate logic arrays and he'd spend hours and hours making sure everything was perfect. Wouldn't save it.

It's screwed him several times lol.

At least for you it sounds like you just lost some frames. Hopefully not too painful to recreate, if you wanted to.
    Oh god no! If it has any kind of logic it gets saved over here!!!!

The frames themselves werent to important to me, but, a few of them would have been neat, might rework the star blazers one i was working on, but im not sure yet, imma finish off a couple of the WIPS i have already first though!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    All very nice designs,my fav would be the third one. Are you going to wedge it or leave it with a rough texture?(y)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    All very nice designs,my fav would be the third one. Are you going to wedge it or leave it with a rough texture?(y)
    Its going to be wedged! Not really sure how i want to wedge it yet, But i have to save some room so i can place turrets on it. And thank you very much!! :D