Synoro Engineering Shipyard

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    Due to not being able to contact ASM the head of Synoro, i decided to create a thread to continue to post ships ive made as the head engineer of Synoro, under.

Edit:Due to being unable to contact ASM for over a year, ive decided to move away from being locked into one color scheme, its is terribly limiting when it comes to building, everything else stays the same however.
    Also may be closing this thread, and opening a new one to improve upon organization of the thread.

Edit 2: To assist in organizing all my projects, im assigning a series of numbers to different ship types, this will allow for at least 100 of each different ship type(Which my god if i ever build that many ;-;)
    They are as follows.
    0-99 = Stations
    100-199 = Scout ships/Shuttles
    200-299 = Fighters/Bombers
    300-399 = Any and all Vertical ships, regardless of size
    400-499= Any Civilian Vessel(Mining Ships, freighters, etc)
    500-599 = Destroyers
    600-799 = Frigates(Why twice as many? Cause this is what i build the most of)
    800-899= Cruisers
    900-999 = Experimental Ships
    1000-1099 = Battleships, Titans, and another massive vessel.

All ships posted here will be available download, and i would appreciate some feedback if anyone feels like giving it, on both old, and new designs. Anywho! thanks for taking the time to look at my ships!

The Synoro Engineering Shipyard (SES) is a civilian owned research shipyard for both combat ships and civilian ships, almost no two ship will be built alike, and almost all of them are suited for a purpose of somekind, all ships are free to use and modify to the buyers content so long as credit is given back to SES for the original creation of the ship.

And please feel free to leave detailed feedback on each design, it will help SES move forward in designing ships of quality.

0-99 Stations
    None At this Time

100-199 Scouts and Shuttles
    1.) The "Como El Viento"

(Download Link)

200-299 Fighters and Bombers
    None At This Time

300-399 Vertical Ships

-SES-300-FG-Fools_Utopia

(Frigate)
    (Download Link)

400-499 Any And All Civilian Type Vessel
    -STL-400-CC-Skyforger

(Mining Ship)(Released)
    (Download Link)

500-599 Destroyers

600-799 Frigates
    -STL-702-LF-Midnight Sun

(Light Frigate) [Released]
    (Download Link)

Images

-STL-703-LF-Outland

(Light Frigate)[Released]
    (Download Link)

-STL-711-HF-Nessun-Dorma

(Light Frigate)(Update Released)
    (Download Link)

800-899 Cruisers

-STL-800-LC-Ravens-Call

(Light Cruiser)(Released)
    [Due to the new power block addition, the Ravens Call will be getting another upgrade, and will have both a light cruiser version, and the newer heavy cruiser version when completed]
    (Download Link)

900-999 Experimental Ships

1000-1099 Battleships, Titans, And any other Massive Vessel.

STL-1000-TT-Avelos Class Grand Battleship
    My First Ever (Titan)(RP/Possible Combat Vessel)(Released)(Due to feedback, this massive vessel will be getting an update, and that update will be released under a different name)
    (Download Link)

These are ships that have no relation to Synoro at this time that ive made and decided to share.

Endeavor Class Light Frigate( Being Updated Heavily)

(RP Vessel)(Released)
    Download Link

WIP Album

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Main post updated with the newly released Outland Class Carrack

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Main post updated with updated Nessum Dorma Light Frigate, and a work in progress section for the display of WIP ships!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Added images to the Raven Lord, the frame of which is nearing completion

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    Added images to the Raven Lord, the frame of which is nearing completion
    Looks great. Though asymmetrical builds trigger my ocd. XD Want to make it symmetrical. XD

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Looks great. Though asymmetrical builds trigger my ocd. XD Want to make it symmetrical. XD
    Believe me i feel the same way.

Ive been working on that ship for a year by the way, the asymmetry of the thing is what keeps driving me away xD The Arion took me about two weeks to get to being nearly completed by comparison ;-;

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    Believe me i feel the same way.

Ive been working on that ship for a year by the way, the asymmetry of the thing is what keeps driving me away xD The Arion took me about two weeks to get to being nearly completed by comparison ;-;
    Well asymmetrical or not, it does look good. :) G'luck in getting it done before the heat death of the universe. XD

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Updated Raven Lord with WIP over the last two days.

Started wedging the starboard side of the vessel(closest to the camera) and adding hull details to the exterior.
    Interior wise started placing modules, lots...and lots of modules....
    Also realizing i need to expand the ship a little to get more power blocks placed T.T

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Updated Raven Lord with WIP over the last week, do note that most of the work has been internal, and tommorow will be the last update for at least a month as ill be without internet after that!

Reactions: Gasboy
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Updated Ravenlord with work over the past month, most of the work done so far, has been replacing all standard armor onboard with advanced, and adding in portions of hull for the new power generators on the so far terribly undeveloped underside.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Nice also...

RIP ASM o7
    Hopefully he can come back at somepoint, the last time i talked to him he said he was working on a computer so...

Edited Main post to include two ships, one finished and the Other WIP, neither related to the faction itself, but both by me

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    MASSIVE UPDATEEEEEE

Alrighty!!! I pulled back into homeport today, so now i can post all the work i do at a better time period!!!!
    :DDDDD Main post updated!!!

Avelos Class Moved from a non faction ship, to a faction ship, and includes a image of the finished exterior +stat window(screenshot of the window)

For some reason i cant take pictures of the game with the hud viewable with either button, so i have to screenshot the window, if theres a fix or you know something that may do it, ill like it pleassseeee

Reactions: Reilly Reese
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Unveiling Two new WIP ships:
    The Last Of the Brave: Exploration Cruiser

And the Travail Class: Defense Frigate*Upgraded Endeavour Class, Heavily WIP, current shape probably wont be its final appearance.*

Reactions: Magrim and Scypio
    Reaction score
    I would suggest to try to invert the black and dark grey (or grey ?) colors.