Suddenly Starmade. 1000hrs in 6 minutes. Gameplay only

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    Tom, I think what these folks are trying to get at is fairly simple: MFleet is (and has been) portrayed as a silly group of silly people with a touch of immaturity. While this is true, it's also run by folks who are very serious about what they do and what they build, but very little reflects that in MFleet videos. Personally, I detest the weirdness of the latest stuff, and wish there were more ship reviews. I love getting inspired to do a build, and those google images don't usually do it for me.

I'm not alone in this, but I also support whatever you guys decide to do - MFleet still remains the most helpful community out there, no matter what the naysayers proclaim.

I like what you say here, we portray ourselves as silly, this is for entertainment. Characters often play well on screen, hwoever at times I am myself for other types of reasons :D

All the latest stuff is pushing new techniques & styles of editing. I release many ship reivews and being honest there is not as much interest in daily video reviews any more. People only want to see the best and are not interested in the actual gameplay. This makes me sad, so I take time to do other features to show this off. For the most part it is us having fun playing Starmade, with a few random events.

We see many new players who come in from watching MF videos each day to our server, the few that speak with me on Teamspeak often give me ideas or just show me things by being there :)

Like with TV & Film, even Music - it's important to keep in mind that often presenters are not the same on screen as behind the scenes. Performance is an ever changing thing so I shape the channel based on things like comments, likes, shares etc