Suddenly Starmade. 1000hrs in 6 minutes. Gameplay only

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    What is Starmade? It is a game of games. So many things to do. So little time to keep attention. This is aimed at those who have never heard of this game, but here it is for you to chuckle and comment on.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score

Ladies and gentlemen, the face of starmade.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    how do we get our vids there? im new (ish) to this
    There is a guide anyone can do this. As usual I am first but that is not an exclusive thing, never has been. Please prepare and you will have your stuff there in seconds :D

see the large button? top left?

READ THIS: (i did) you can thank me later
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=181142704

I'd love to see more people put stuff out and i will also promote you! this has also never been exclusive. People that bother to reach out and work together do just fine.

irony you say this is a new face of starmade when I have been doing this daily for over 18 months. You may as well say "the same face..."

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Gold
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Video Genius
    There is a guide anyone can do this. As usual I am first but that is not an exclusive thing, never has been. Please prepare and you will have your stuff there in seconds :D

see the large button? top left?

READ THIS: (i did) you can thank me later
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=181142704

I'd love to see more people put stuff out and i will also promote you! this has also never been exclusive. People that bother to reach out and work together do just fine.

irony you say this is a new face of starmade when I have been doing this daily for over 18 months. You may as well say "the same face..."
    oh i see ! i have to wait till tomorrow until i get my steam key,only people who bought starmade on steam can post vids

Kojinus

Feline Overlord
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Thanks Tomino for making that video, it has a lot of good information in it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Councillor Gold
    Tomino, I desperately implore you to pick a different song. The first one you have is just... painful to listen to. Like, actually physically painful.

Edit: the fact of the matter is that the video looks and sounds like something from a 1990's educational video. A musical change would help IMMENSELY.

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    For crying out loud Tomino
    Fix that editing, you are making me sea-sick and the music is really not helping in any way.
    And of what goes with the nice screenshots, they are burning my robotic eyes out.
    You said you would use the constructive criticism I gave you and you did nothing but making the intro a tiny bit better.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Tomino, I desperately implore you to pick a different song. The first one you have is just... painful to listen to. Like, actually physically painful.

Edit: the fact of the matter is that the video looks and sounds like something from a 1990's educational video. A musical change would help IMMENSELY.
    Crusade is a player and as you know I must have permission to use a song. I cannot take whatever chart / popular track that you might like to use. As he is a player of this game and a contributor in the mods section, i thought it fitting to use community made music for a community gameplay trailer

also - this is aimed at the pre- mid- teen minecraft audience. un-ashamedly so. this is the largest player base and many of them actually know a thing or two about building.

I have had talks with several other artists and try out new music on my stream however feedback is nowhere to be found.[DOUBLEPOST=1417728781,1417728713][/DOUBLEPOST]
    [citation needed]
    www.mushroomfleet.co.uk <- see for yourself

I posted a massive thread with all out names recently. I can't believe you need citations when it's beyond doubt at this point.

Mered4

Space Triangle Builder
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Alright guys, let's get back on topic and stop hating on each other, I don't want to have to take any action here, can't we all just get along?
    Of course!

Tom is taking the lead here by posting videos and encouraging others to do the same. I completely love the idea.

Reactions: Kojinus

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    I along with a few others have already started!

ResonKinetic

SPICY hot dog child
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    I'd be scared to play StarMade if this video was one of the first I had seen.

fire219

1200° Plasma
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I've had to clean up this thread quite a bit, sadly.

People do not seem to have gotten the point before, so I will put it as straight forward as possible (risking being rude):

Personal attacks on forum members will not be tolerated.

I hate to have to be like this, but I've gotten tired of this crap. -.-

Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    As he is a player of this game and a contributor in the mods section, i thought it fitting to use community made music for a community gameplay trailer
    I think this is a good idea. It's not exactly my favourite music style, but I don't have a problem with it. It's a really good video.

Reaction score
    Crusade is a player and as you know I must have permission to use a song. I cannot take whatever chart / popular track that you might like to use. As he is a player of this game and a contributor in the mods section, i thought it fitting to use community made music for a community gameplay trailer

also - this is aimed at the pre- mid- teen minecraft audience. un-ashamedly so. this is the largest player base and many of them actually know a thing or two about building.

I have had talks with several other artists and try out new music on my stream however feedback is nowhere to be found.[DOUBLEPOST=1417728781,1417728713][/DOUBLEPOST]

www.mushroomfleet.co.uk <- see for yourself

I posted a massive thread with all out names recently. I can't believe you need citations when it's beyond doubt at this point.
    use ross bugden's his music is free and amazing https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQKGLOK2FqmVgVwYferltKQ

11,000 in 1 year and is already working on the soundtrack for a movie (is 15 years old) saber used his music in the minecraft vs starmade video

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    For the record I'd love to see some of your ships, station or planets - I never understood why some people never come down or send anything in when they are so active here. We love the StarmadeDock and all of it's users. We Love this Game and all of it's features. We are all Enthusiasts and Volunteers, we only want the best for everyone.

I hoped with so many ship showcases behind me that would show that I want to show this game off to as many players as possible. I hope for someone to actually surpass me and take what i do and improve on it further. The thing is we work together in all things. So no
    use ross bugden's his music is free and amazing https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQKGLOK2FqmVgVwYferltKQ

11,000 in 1 year and is already working on the soundtrack for a movie (is 15 years old) saber used his music in the minecraft vs starmade video
    It is sometimes more complicated than just getting music listed as "free"

I will look into it though as I am always expanding the music I am allowed to use.

thanks for the tip

Reaction score
    For the record I'd love to see some of your ships, station or planets - I never understood why some people never come down or send anything in when they are so active here. We love the StarmadeDock and all of it's users. We Love this Game and all of it's features. We are all Enthusiasts and Volunteers, we only want the best for everyone.

I hoped with so many ship showcases behind me that would show that I want to show this game off to as many players as possible. I hope for someone to actually surpass me and take what i do and improve on it further. The thing is we work together in all things. So no

It is sometimes more complicated than just getting music listed as "free"

I will look into it though as I am always expanding the music I am allowed to use.

thanks for the tip
    it is free and COPYRIGHT FREE :)[DOUBLEPOST=1417849959,1417849864][/DOUBLEPOST]
    it is hard for us to do that when the only way to get onto your server is via G+ which some people don't want to use/ aren't allowed to use