Suddenly Starmade. 1000hrs in 6 minutes. Gameplay only

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    it is free and COPYRIGHT FREE :)[DOUBLEPOST=1417849959,1417849864][/DOUBLEPOST]

it is hard for us to do that when the only way to get onto your server is via G+ which some people don't want to use/ aren't allowed to use

this is funny because

1. Google is free - just like foil hats.
    2. you can whitelist by applying on our STEAM GROUP :D

this has always been the case. anyone telling you different is misleading you. Always ask the Source direct friend.

If you don't have Google fine, but if you don't have Steam too - we can't do more than that. ~The game is on Steam. Get Steam. Whitelist there.

No idea where anyone go this idea from, we used to do email whitelisting, but the mailbox gets too full and its hard to process them. We use G+ and Steam because it allows a large team to process the whitelists applictions everyday. This is better than waiting for me to finish sleeping/get home from work.

Reaction score
    i just want to post on this post so i have a post on a post thats why i have posted on this post. thats my post done on this post

Reactions: Tomino_sama

Mered4

Space Triangle Builder
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    this is funny because

1. Google is free - just like foil hats.
    2. you can whitelist by applying on our STEAM GROUP :D

this has always been the case. anyone telling you different is misleading you. Always ask the Source direct friend.

If you don't have Google fine, but if you don't have Steam too - we can't do more than that. ~The game is on Steam. Get Steam. Whitelist there.

No idea where anyone go this idea from, we used to do email whitelisting, but the mailbox gets too full and its hard to process them. We use G+ and Steam because it allows a large team to process the whitelists applictions everyday. This is better than waiting for me to finish sleeping/get home from work.
    The necro here is off the charts.

I must get bigger charts....

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    The necro here is off the charts.

I must get bigger charts....

14 days is not Necro - just saying mate.
    Necro is not two weeks haha - it's always the same names, please don't add yourself to the list ;)

~

I actually liked the video and the music.
    Thanks mate - many hours went into the making of this video with countless more in filming and other releases which shares some this footage. Glad to get some honest feedback :D
    [DOUBLEPOST=1424794263,1424794126][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Not on this forum :D
    LOL because its so special and unlike any other forum..... :D

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Necro is not two weeks haha - it's always the same names, please don't add yourself to the list ;)

~

Thanks mate - many hours went into the making of this video with countless more in filming and other releases which shares some this footage. Glad to get some honest feedback :D

THe last post before yours was in 2014. Bit more than 2 weeks >_>

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    It is questionable weither or not it is to be called a "necro" if the one who made the thread in the first place bumps it after some time.
    I wasnt arguing if it was a necro or not, simply he thinks that it was only 2 weeks

Reactions: Mered4

Mered4

Space Triangle Builder
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4

~

Tom, this is called a joke. Bro. Come on. :D

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    THe last post before yours was in 2014. Bit more than 2 weeks >_>

Let's take another angle on this thread.

* It advertises and promotes Starmade to NEW players.
    * This was released at Starmade's Steam Launch.
    * Various people have tried to go off topic / derail.

Example Your first reply:

That is you showing everyone how anyone can add photos and videos to the Starmade Steam Community.

Of course you showed all my content which was put up that day. I did this to encourage others to do so.
    If you like me you will post your stuff because I did. If you don't like me you will post your stuff to push mine off the front page.

I win both Ways, because my goal is getting more people to enjoy/pick up Starmade.

So thanks for missing the point and helping me out :D

====

Then Skylord Luke asked how, so I explained how and hopefully others will have read it, or found out how on their own. People start to post stuff.

====

Then we get a helpful post form this user:

Showing the overwhelmingly positive approach to Community Spirit and Solidarity that we have come to expect, He asks people to "get rid of those abominations" by posting content, namely he asks Skylord directly. LOL

I think that some of you have strange ideas about how to make a place seem attractive or worth spending a lot of time in. It really must be worthwhile when players feel so rewarded by the complimentary and supportive contributions you offer in these forum replies.

=====

Comr4de then offers some helpful advice, to change the music, he doesn't describe what is wrong, just that it sounds like something else he doesn't like/finds boring etc. At least he tried to offer some feedback. Useless - but something I can work with.

"I don't like it" <- this is unhelpful
    "I don't like THE MUSIC" <- this is can work with
    "I don't like the music because I feel that the electronic tones do not match the drama in the scene at 0:30" <- that is REAL FEEDBACK

also citation:

at the time of posting this was accurate information
    Many of the youtubers felt that the drama here was not worth the risk to their newly founded and vulnerable channels.
    If the Group was trying to hurt the game, they succeeded. Mushroom Fleet is restructuring and wish luck to all the independents that were rolled into our group by smear campaigners.

It a strange reaction to one of the largest, most positive and organised long running groups in this games community. I can see why certain people would not want to have their hard works destroyed by a few spiteful individuals. There is never any reason for it, just attention seeking.

"I did nothing ..... but make the ibntor a tiny bit better."

Are you a new player? if yes this was aimed at you.

====

Mered4 seems to get what i was doing here:

===

Most of your guys int he Forum should feels lucky I am too busy to post in here "full time" because If I was as active as I'd like to be all you would see was Tomino_sama and MushroomFleet. After all I have yet to see anyone in this community come close to the production levels seen at Mushroom Fleet.

I hoped we would get some competition, but as it turns out all we had was backseat drivers and armchair critics. Which is fine, please keep shouting our names. we love it here.

Mission = Success
    Your shades seem to have forgotten they mean "DEAL WITH IT"

Ok so maybe it's time to come play in the Forums :D

Reactions: aceface
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Tom, this is called a joke. Bro. Come on. :D
    already dived headfirst into the deepest channel. I'm afraid it is too late! :D also no hate bro - you should know that :D

DIVE DIVE DIVE! WE NEED TO GO DEEPER!

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Indeed - random Jibbbery Robbles!
    You what I liked the most about the trailer in this thread, it was made up from 1000 hours of Starmade gameplay :D

Reactions: EmperorVonDoom