still worth it?

Reaction score
    is it still worth playing? i was thinking of just tossing back up a server like the old days i have plenty of hardware and servers running on them so wouldn't be hard to run it if people still want to play

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Cackebuild has mostly some people on, Skied of Eden and Systemhack as well. You have to try.

Reactions: Dr. Whammy

Dr. Whammy

Executive Constructologist of the United Star Axis
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    If you can find a server or better yet; get a crew together, it's still worth playing once you get past the initial startup phase (mining and basic industry).

Solo with vanilla pirate eventually gets stale unless you're a build-a-holic, so you and your buddies will need to put some work into the server to make it more exciting. Build some pirates, make a station, tweak the configs, then play they way you want.

Once you do that, proceed with all manner of hijinks, shenanigans, malarkey, and tomfoolery.

Reactions: Rechkalov

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Hi C0r3y, I remember you from way back in the day from Home Sector. The game probably needs more players than it needs more servers right now but that might change when the Universe Update pt 1 drops fully. Join the discord if you're not there and check out the announcements, you can download the in progress new launcher there and play the pre-release branch to see it.