StarWarZone Community & Server (Star Wars, Star Trek, etc...)

Jh

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen

Join The Dark Side...

Anyway here is the Scimitar Assault Bomber (note I didn't build it)

Reactions: Rissaach
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    I checked the forums, the last post was in the 24th of June but then i saw the chat and they are quite active. The reason for the inactivity here is because Riss has some RL problems. But its good to see that they are still active.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Yes, we are still active. I sincerely apologize for the lack of updating here, this year has been rather terrible for my family in RL...

Anyways, for those interested in the progress of our development:

Since the turret/rail update, we have...
    been working hard on updating all turrets on our current blueprints
    constructed functional walking ATAT's and ATST's
    made rail related adjustments to various blueprints (ex: functional S-Foils on X-Wings, folding wings for the Lambda Shuttle)
    created several additional advanced and unique starfighters and shuttles
    began development on three new planets (Hoth, Corusant, and Endor)
    created public Pod-Races available in the Central Residential Galaxy (on a Tatooine clone)

Also, we will be commencing our first official Battle Testing Sessions shortly (after the long awaited development and placement of planet Corusant).

Thank you all for your concerns!

{edit} I will provide pictures and/or links to videos of demonstrations of our progress soon!

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    this is dragon2000 i have colected a few blueprints from working along with old allies and would like to rejoin the server since the IP does not seem to work so can you tell me if it has changed since it has been a LONG time since i was here and i have done a fair bit into starwars and startrek research more than before so if you need help i should be able to help especialy with the startrek

Reactions: scoutmobile
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Hello, Dragon2000, you are most welcome to rejoin us! Your problems connecting would most likely be due to no longer being whitelisted as a consequence for inactivity since the server's IP address has not changed, I will look into it and be sure to grant you access again. Be sure to join our new forums and check in often so that you will not be mistake as inactive.

As for your collection of blueprints... as long as you have permission from the original designer (and/or the last person to make "major modifications") of the blueprint, then I will gladly review any material you have to offer.

Welcome back, old friend!

Reactions: scoutmobile

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Guess what!

Your site doesn't send activation emails!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Yes, it does. Check your spam box for the activation/confirmation/notification emails, and add our address, [email protected], to your contacts list to have them sent to your inbox. I apologize for the complicated process.

Thanks,

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Well it's not in my spam folder or my normal inbox.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    If it is not in your spam box, or your inbox if you added [email protected] to your contacts, then I'm not sure what is going wrong for you since most members get in without a problem.

I have manually activated your account. I apologize for the inconvenience. If anyone else experiences this problem, then message me here on the dock and I will manually activate their account.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Our website and server is experiencing a database/webserver move. This will result in a much faster loading time between pages. Unfortunately, during this time our website will be mostly unavailable until the update has completed; this is due to a matter of DNS records, they can take up to 24 hours to clear and update to match the new IP.

Thank you, for your patience.

Reaction score
    would love to join your community but i'm worried that since i'm not always available that i might be booted for inactivity

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Glad to see you put in an application on the forum all ready. As far as inactivity, as long as we know your situation you should be okay......communication is key. We don't boot anyone for inactivity without reaching out to them first.

Reaction score
    Glad to see you put in an application on the forum all ready. As far as inactivity, as long as we know your situation you should be okay......communication is key. We don't boot anyone for inactivity without reaching out to them first.
    good to know being my school and work scheduals are unpredictable at bes