StarWarZone Community & Server (Star Wars, Star Trek, etc...)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    i will go to the star trek side for sure (and probably go to the starwars bit every once in a while)
    You are welcome to participate in both. The Star Wars Themed Branch of the Server will most likely be released first, however, I am preparing a separate Development Team for the Star Trek Themed Branch to accelerate it's progression.

hi id really like to play on your server i have a few starwars models and inspired ships
    If you are interested in joining the Star Wars Themed Branch of the server, register on the SWZ Star Wars Forum (here: http://starwarzone.gaming.bz/page/swforum or here: http://starwarzone.gaming.bz/swf/) then apply for the faction that best suits you after reviewing our rules and regulations. After that, you will be contacted and provided the I.P. Address by Scoutmobile or myself.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Here is a sneak-peek at our 1:1 scale XQ1 Platform, which will be the standard Star Wars Rebellion Era themed planetary station. I have included a YT-1300 landed on the docking pad as a visual aid to represent it's scale.

The XQ1 Platform

Height - 241 meters
    Width - 1001 meters
    Length - 936 meters

Exterior - 80% complete
    Interior - 10% complete

starmade-screenshot-0001.jpg
    Wookieepedia Picture:

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Here is a sneak-peek at our 1:1 scale XQ1 Platform, which will be the standard Star Wars Rebellion Era themed planetary station. I have included a YT-1300 landed on the docking pad as a visual aid to represent it's scale.

The XQ1 Platform

Height - 241 meters
    Width - 1001 meters
    Length - 936 meters

Exterior - 80% complete
    Interior - 10% complete

View attachment 5418
    Wookieepedia Picture:
    that will certainly be cool and as @scoutmobile said the battles will be very cool i can imagine wings of X wings and Y wings flying out of hangers

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Thanks! Star Wars isn't the only theme featured on the StarWarZone Server, yet it is our main priority and the subject of our focus at this time.

I'll continue to post the progress of major builds under-construction on the server (there should be some posted by the end of today).

Reactions: scoutmobile
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    The difference between your 80-90% finished are easy to see. I realize your not finished yet I must say I really like what I see.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Work has begun on the interior, currently we have the three main hallways. After we have finished the exterior we will focus on the interior rooms and decoration.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    JimmyJamba if you like it so much then why don't you come help us build it? :p

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Here is a teaser of Yavin 4 under-construction...

Reaching their final stages of construction, the Great Massassi Temple on the left, and the Temple of the Blueleaf Cluster to the right...
    starmade-screenshot-0013.jpg

... The Massassi Arena in progress from above during a sunrise...
    starmade-screenshot-0031.jpg

... and the beginnings of a fairly standard military outpost, Raven Base (featuring 3 troop centers, 2 prefab shelters, a mech factory and a power core).
    starmade-screenshot-0051.jpg

All structures in this post are of my own undertaking, while my lovely wife, Aroariel, is currently in-charge of terrain enhancements.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    So, I have realized that my community's Star Wars Branch home forums were a bit buggy (and constantly under threat of spam bots). To remedy this, I have spent a good amount of time creating a more stable replacement for the Star Wars Branch Forum (the Star Trek Branch Forum will also be replaced when it's development becomes our priority).

The new forum will provide:
    1. better security (both from spam bots and for classified faction information),
    2. a new ranking system for all factions (mercenaries included),
    3. divided payrolls; enlist and officer (separate ranking systems and permissions for each payroll),
    4. company shipyard invoices (purchase/unlock blueprints here),
    5. a generally more organized, visually appealing, and easier to navigate interface.

While there are still a few minor sections of information that could be elaborated upon and a couple threads are in need of completion, I believe the new forum should be ready to accept applications by Feb 20th. I would like to request all current members reapply onto the new forum (I will personally insure that all of your ranks and positions remain intact... contact me directly if you happen to have any issues).

Thanks,

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    The new forum has been temporarily suspended (edit: reasons now disclosed).

If you are interested in joining at this moment, contact me directly here on the StarMade dock and I will direct you to the hidden recruitment thread.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    The new Star Wars Recruitment Forum has been made publicly available again, in it's original location, here: http://starwarzone.gaming.bz/page/swforum

You must register an account on the forums to view the Recruitment Threads and the Essential Information Category. After you have chosen a faction, it's classified information (finances, fleet status, battle plans, mercenary contracts, shipyard orders, etc...) will be made available for you to view.

Enjoy!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I would like to remind all current and prospective members that the "Themed Galaxies" of the StarWarZone Server are still under-development and are only accessible to the StarWarZone Development Team. However, the Central Residential Galaxy (where everyone initially spawns during their first visit to the server) is available to all who join the StarWarZone Community and has it's own set of less-strict rules (allowing custom and/or personal blueprints/stations/planets etc..).