StarWarZone Community & Server (Star Wars, Star Trek, etc...)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4

A long time ago...
    In a galaxy composed of cubic meter blocks...

starwarzonerebellionbattlescreen.jpg
    ~!WE ARE CURRENTLY IN DEVELOPMENT!~
    (Star Trek Branch is now also in development)

(Join the Development Team!)

StarWarZone is a Role-Playing StarMade Community and Server. A Star Wars based universe, where we battle 1:1 scale replicas of official Star Wars vessels in weekly-conquests for territorial control of major planets of the galaxy, is our opening act and main attraction.

We feature both timelines that the Star Wars movies were based in, the Rise of the Empire Era and the Rebellion Era, and many of the popular ships associated with those timelines. In addition, there is a third "galaxy" reserved as a Residential Zone where each member may "purchase" a planet or station as their personal home. We also provide the option to wear "official StarWarZone skins" to increase the Role-Playing experience.

If you would like to gain access to the StarWarZone StarMade Server, review our five factions and join your favorite in the Recruitment Center of our Forum. Soon, if you are accepted into your selected faction, you will be provided the StarWarZone StarMade Server's I.P. Address and your InGameName added onto our Whitelist. (Currently, only Develpoment Team Members have access to the server)

A Star Trek Themed Galaxy is now in Development!

Further details of future plans beyond the Star Wars and Star Trek themed sections of the StarWarZone StarMade Server are disclosed at this time.

Home Page:
    http://starwarzone.gaming.bz/
    (Although the Community is Under-Construction, you are still wecome to join!)

Current Server Details:
    Max Players: 35*
    Whitelist: Active
    Sector Size: 10,000
    Max Speed: 300 km/h
    *upgrade planned

Current Core Features:
    Daily RP-Based PvP
    Weekly Conquests for Territorial Control
    Star Wars Rise of the Empire Era Galaxy
    Star Wars Rebellion Era Galaxy
    A Residential Galaxy for player housing and custom ships
    Five Star Wars based RP Factions
    Free "Starter Kit" Fleet for each Faction at the start of each War
    Purchasable Blueprints and Upgrades at Company Shipyards
    Numberous 1:1 scale Star Wars replica Blueprints
    Weapons and Shields balanced to official lore

FAQ:

Q: Are there any Rules for the StarWarZone Server?

A: Yes, there are. You can review our Server Rules here: http://starwarzone.gaming.bz/m/articles/view/Server-Rules

Q: What are Weekly-Conquests?

A: Weekly-Conquests are territorial battles between opposing factions. You can review the Weekly-Conquest Regulations here: http://starwarzone.gaming.bz/m/articles/view/Weekly-Conquest-Conduct

Q: What Blueprints do you provide for your server?

A: Most of our blueprints are hand built by the Development Team, all credit due will be acknowledged. A full listing of our Current Star Wars Themed Blueprints can be found here: http://starwarzone.gaming.bz/m/articles/view/Star-Wars-Blueprints

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Accepted! Welcome to the StarWarZone Community, Enjoy!

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    this sounds like a cool server i would join but my problem is that i like star trek (but as much as star trek) but i have no realy ships from star wars to fight with i have a custom ship called the redeemer its like a smaller venator but well weaker but cheaper too but it needs a refit of it weapons if i had more ships that could fight i would love to join so i wish you success with this server if i had better ships i would join

Reactions: Rissaach
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    All the ships used for military purposes on my server are provided. You don't have to bring your own ship (in fact, you can only fly your own custom ships in an extensive Residential Zone). The server and community will not be limited to just a Star Wars theme, Star Wars is just our opening act and main attraction.

Our current list of blueprints can be found here: http://starwarzone.gaming.bz/m/articles/view/Star-Wars-Blueprints Note that construction of the larger ships is still in progression.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    That's great Tarkin, congrats, I would appreciate it if you would discuss any confusions of membership in either of our communities privately with me rather than announcing it on my recruitment page. Thanks.

Also, I hold no rule demanding membership to only my community. My members may participate in any other community and on any other server they desire. In fact, I have plans to accommodate room (entire galaxies) for Guest Factions & Communities that I will invite onto my server.

Reaction score
    Riss, if you could come into the IRC chat of the website at some point, it would be appreciated, as i need to talk to you.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    It would appear your site is down or incompatible with mobile devices

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    You going to fix it? It is still producing errors

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    The Webserver Host has moved the database location. It will take a little while for everything to update, should be back up sometime today. If it is not, then we will contact the Webserver Host Support Team again. Thank you for your patience and support.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    The Website is up, yet it is still experiencing some problems. There is an issue with a database misconfiguration by the hands of the Webserver Host. Their Support Team is currently investigating the issue. This should be resolved soon, we are sorry for the inconvenience.

Reactions: scoutmobile
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Yeah, the errors are because my Webserver Host Provider decided to move my websites database again due to stability issues This should be the last time as they are now handling their customers' databases themselves now, rather than through a second company. Meanwhile, the server, in contrast, is and has been up and running quite prosperously. I will post some teaser pics of the new spawn station shortly...

Until the StarWarZone Community's main website is fully functional again, you may access the SWZ Star Wars Forum's home page here: http://starwarzone.gaming.bz/swf/index.php

Reactions: scoutmobile
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    The StarWarZone Community's main website has now been completely repaired.

The StarWarZone Server is now opening the Residential Zone (10 sectors in any direction from spawn) to the public. Also, rules restricting public use of the Catalog are now lifted, you may now save and upload your personal blueprints to the Catalog.

Enjoy!

Reaction score
    hi id really like to play on your server i have a few starwars models and inspired ships