StarWarZone Community & Server (Star Wars, Star Trek, etc...)

Reaction score
    This server sounds like something I would like, I got banned from the Star Wars build server for well ehhh blowing stuff up so if that's what you do here I'm good at that, If u need like a list of what I do and don't do well, here it is
    Do well: ship systems, concept art, small tweaks, weapons!

Don't do well: Logic

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    My apologies for the late response... I was out of state on a Thanksgiving trip.

Unfortunately, this community's server has recently been wiped... our Dev Team is rebuilding from near scratch. If that does not detour you, then you are more than welcomed to join us (on the condition you do not blow up anything that hasn't been backed up yet {when we rebuild enough to continue with battles, blowing stuff up is just part of the game lol.}).

Reaction score
    This server sounds extremely interesting, especially since I love building Star Wars inspired ships. But, I have a few questions, like what are the build limits for personal use ships in the residential zones? And what exactly can we do in the residential zones?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    We actually haven't set any size limit for personal use ships in the Residential Zones yet, just don't build something so colossal that it will cause lag and/or crash the server.

Inside the Residential Zone there are almost no limitations. Aside from several locations containing races/obstacle courses/mazes/arenas and other minigames, you may purchase your own planet, station, or star system. You may then rent/sell segments of your planet, rooms in your station, or sectors of your star system to other players if you wish. Raiding is allowed, so it is recommended to set up a homebase asap. Excessive griefing and spawn killing is discouraged (will result in kicks), and destruction or tampering of Admin Owned property is forbidden.

Reaction score
    We actually haven't set any size limit for personal use ships in the Residential Zones yet, just don't build something so colossal that it will cause lag and/or crash the server.

Inside the Residential Zone there are almost no limitations. Aside from several locations containing races/obstacle courses/mazes/arenas and other minigames, you may purchase your own planet, station, or star system. You may then rent/sell segments of your planet, rooms in your station, or sectors of your star system to other players if you wish. Raiding is allowed, so it is recommended to set up a homebase asap. Excessive griefing and spawn killing is discouraged (will result in kicks), and destruction or tampering of Admin Owned property is forbidden.
    This server keeps sounding better and better.