StarOS Map (3D starmap for browser)

Reaction score
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Can you send me the file that give you this error at [email protected], if version file is < to starmade build 0.09473, this can be the reason but with it i can fix the problem.

Reaction score
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    It\'s okey, I\'ve fixed the retro-compatibility error for shop, juste download latest SMDecoder.php

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'ve run into two more possible errors. There are several hundred of this one:
    PHP Notice: Undefined index: 5 in /var/www-storage/staros-map/includes/SMDecoder.php on line 1284
    PHP Notice: Undefined index: 5 in /var/www-storage/staros-map/includes/SMDecoder.php on line 1284
    PHP Notice: Undefined index: 5 in /var/www-storage/staros-map/includes/SMDecoder.php on line 1650
    PHP Notice: Undefined index: 5 in /var/www-storage/staros-map/includes/SMDecoder.php on line 1821

And I only see this one once:

Loading blueprint files...
    Error: int type have 4 bytes.

My browser can connect, but the map crashes immediately. I\'ll try to get a crash log sent.

Reaction score
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    I need one of your planet ent, floating rock ent, station ent, eventually ship ent to adapte the formating function.

For the blueprint error, you can just comment line 39 of setup script, blue print are not needed in starmap.

If your browser crash imediately after loading you can try to realod your page, it\'s does not completely loaded for the first launch

Reaction score
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Correction for shop, planet, station and ship error, just download latest SMDecoder.php