Starmade Visualization

Captain Tankman

Cake Build Server Staff
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I don't think this thread is dead but, this one does contain a lot of discussion on the how-to side of rendering. Maybe a separate thread with just the finished works in it might not be a bad idea?
    I think this thread is more of a R&D thread in terms of exporting and rendering. An actual showecase thread would be cool

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    I've managed to import the dave model to blender! And i've figured out how to rig him up to make poses!

I might submit this rig to the community content. But if anyone wants to do the rigging yourself i learned how from this video:

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    I've managed to import the dave model to blender! And i've figured out how to rig him up to make poses!

I might submit this rig to the community content. But if anyone wants to do the rigging yourself i learned how from this video:
    Oh god, Dave was not supposed to bend those ways!

Darkkon

The Harlequin Builder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Crusade that is amazing...dont stop!!! ^_^

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Hey, as I mentioned in my first post I actually started the whole learning of C4D etc. for more than just Starmade. Sadly for that exact reason I could not be very active in Starmade lately (and also won't be for a little longer). Now I like how active you guys are in here, this was actually what I was hoping for when I started this thread. My next plan was to make the first post some kind of resource collection that contains the basics about rendering and its benifits over Ingame shots but I really don't have the time right now.
    For now I just want to show you this, a neat thing you can use the exports for besides rendering :)

PS: This is the project that keeps me busy right now :)
    http://i.imgur.com/ebGjp92.png
    http://i.imgur.com/UW7nOrH.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/G7Pjoab.jpg

Reactions: Criss and Nauvran

Aesthetics

Dark Lord of the Sith
    Reaction score

Dancing Dave just got hotter