StarMade v0.15997 released.

Reaction score
    Where can we get the very latest versions? The test server is the only place I play but it's frequently a version above the one I have, or has it become more for the internal testers now? That would be unfortunate.

Reaction score
    GL_OUT_OF_MEMORY for everyone else?

I always seem to be part of the few who end up being unable to load the game past 97% after an update. Is it because I use an ATI card?

Last edited:

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    I think everyone is having this issue

Reaction score
    I actually have not. Although it is still very, very, very slow.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    the planets need to upgraded they take too long to load and nobody is building on them because of lag and a few bugs on the planet

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    whats up with the SD Kb And Sd-BB Missiles, says it is "old technology" what?!? i want them back

Reaction score
    Weapons update a little while ago, you can modify the d1000 missiles to act the same way by slaving another system to it (i.e. slave missiles to missiles to get a cluster of SD-KBs, or slave either pulse or beam to a missile to get SD-BBs. ).

Reaction score
    I can't even play starmade, it thinks I'm in offline mode and I can't download the launcher again. it takes me to some random website. Please Help!

Reaction score
    Weapons update a little while ago, you can modify the d1000 missiles to act the same way by slaving another system to it (i.e. slave missiles to missiles to get a cluster of SD-KBs, or slave either pulse or beam to a missile to get SD-BBs. ).
    thanks for the info very helpful!!