StarMade v0.153 (next batch of fixes)

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    I meant the BUGGED shield values, were those changed?

Reaction score
    Don't over work yourself. I am as eager for the crafting update as everyone else but don't push yourself too hard, if you feel like you need a break for a couple of days take it, go watch a movie or something. Remember to take care of yourself.

Reaction score
    Is it just me or does AMC's without/with any effect modules do alot less damage to shields?... for instance my Rapid fiering amc with 480 base dmg/shot, and 81% Ion effect does only 0013dmg /shot on shields whilst 83 on rock.. and this goes for every type of AMC type ive tested... Rockets though seem to full damage though.. is this by intent? or a bugg?

Reaction score
    Does this mean AI turrets can fire Beam Weapons now? If So time To Refit Gaessons Enterprise with Beam Turrets!!!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Is it just me or does AMC's without/with any effect modules do alot less damage to shields?... for instance my Rapid fiering amc with 480 base dmg/shot, and 81% Ion effect does only 0013dmg /shot on shields whilst 83 on rock.. and this goes for every type of AMC type ive tested... Rockets though seem to full damage though.. is this by intent? or a bugg?
    AMC damage indicators are bugged. The first digit is replaced by a zero when firing at shields.