Starmade ShipwrightSociety

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Amazing detail and interior. The fins seem a bit odd though but in a good way! :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    I am already a member of NGE, but would like to be a member of the society. I truly enjoy building, don't much like fighting on the game, but building the defense to be perfect is fun. I tend to do original work when bored, but NGE does have me make replicas and reffit other ships
    Saba, you have my full permission to participate in this Society. Good building! Represent the glory of the Empire!

Saba

Jack of all Air
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I have an idea for a design buuuut, it might be a little weird. I was thinking of making a ship of nothing but 4-5 block wide fins that go back anywhere from 15-35 blocks each and curve almost perfectly the whole way, with a few rooms connecting them all together, or is that just going overboard, also, any ships you've seen like this that I can reference, I wouldn't mind taking a look at =).

I'll put up some pics of the frame when I wake up :)
    GN

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    I have an idea for a design buuuut, it might be a little weird. I was thinking of making a ship of nothing but 4-5 block wide fins that go back anywhere from 15-35 blocks each and curve almost perfectly the whole way, with a few rooms connecting them all together, or is that just going overboard, also, any ships you've seen like this that I can reference, I wouldn't mind taking a look at =).

I'll put up some pics of the frame when I wake up :)
    GN
    Going overboard is possible??? That's new ;)

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    here at SSS, we love crazy ships. so if it's not crazy in some way, time to figure out how to make it crazy

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I like building, and I would think if you guys would accept me I would learn a few more things. If it helps I can post some of my ships if you wish to see some of my work.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    That would be nice, but besides that, you are welcome to the society. i'll add you to the roster. also, everyone remember to like the SSS facebook page!

Reactions: Leanson
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    More junk from me.

Find it in the Content sector: http://starmadedock.net/content/sfiridiin-destroyer.441/
    Make sure you rate it, (hopefully positively)

The Sfiridiin class (or CDF Investigation Cruiser as it is known on Tethys) is designed to fit precisely into the main docking bay of The Black. It is well balanced and fast, with strong close range turret coverage to prepare it for any situation. It's extremely slim profile makes it ideal for nesting inside of larger ships such as The Black; imagine a carrier which can launch not only a flight of fighters, but release a cruiser to hold the field in support?

Price:40'000'000 credits

Mass: 4000
    Length: 162m
    Width: 21m
    Height: 43m
    Thrust: 10'000
    Shields: 270'000 (9000/s)
    Power: 350'000 (380'000/s)
    Main Armament: 2x Medium Beam Cannons, 2x Homing Missile Launchers
    Turrets: 4x Medium Turrets, 1x Small Turret

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    I like this a lot.

i'm still working on the calatheas, and progress is pretty slow since it's such a big ship. i'll post pics when i've got some noticeable progress.

Reaction score
    What if I told you I had a small server we could build on? Would anyone be interested in that?

Reaction score
    probably would be interested
    Ok, I'm going to be making a post in the Community Servers section with the IP and how to get whitelisted probably by the weekend. It will most likely have similar rules to SATURN build server if you are familiar with it but I mayyyyy be a little more stringent as to who I let on and who gets admin privileges. I'll start with the SSS and a couple other people on the whitelist and we can go from there. Server itself is not nearly as powerful SATURN was but I can see about adding more power if there is a need.

It would be nice to have a safe place (with block spawning abilities) that we can all meet to build. Once I release the IP, I'll make a post in here as well and let you know.

-JimE

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    That server sounds like an interesting possibility indeed, though I d not know about the others in the SSS, I have another server as my home, where Supernova Shipyard exists. Though this communal server you offer, Jimmy, could be used for the whole of the SSS to work together on some insane ship-to-end-all-ships.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    since the calatheas has so much volume, i'm considering making it into a faction project, but i'm not quite sure yet if i should let people work on it until i've got the frame/outer sillhouette finished.

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I would like to join your build faction and improve my building skills.

My work

Ships that I'm working on

First ship I ever made

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    your work is very promising, and has some very good qualities to it. i'm adding you.