Starmade ShipwrightSociety

generalBLT13

Scary grrrrr
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Purchased!
    I figure that now that I have decided to actually send a request I should post its details here. I would like the shipwright society to produce this vessel. This vessel is a Caldari Navy Hookbill. It is my favorite frigate as my loadout for it let it destroy Cruisers with ease. It needs to be very fast shields are secondary to speed. I also want lots of Heat Seekers as I am going to use it as a missile boat. The only AMC I want is a fast anti hull repeater style one on the bottom of the ship. It would probably work similar to GaeasSon's Core Lancers. Also turret emplacements on the sides of the downward fin. In return I could make a website like mine for your society just know that it would take some time as Lazarus and Starfleet are next.
    i look forward to seeing that ship.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    So far it appears only Ref is working on it. With her exams coming up she hasn't been able to do much.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    I've started work again, and the shell is coming a long pretty well. i've already installed a few decks and a cargo area, and of course it shares workload with the Calathea.

New youtube video soon as well. I will post it here when it finishes uploading.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    I have a proposal for the shipyards. I am making an RP server and I was wondering if you guys would want to come in and build ships for the servers main governments and freelancers.

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    I have a proposal for the shipyards. I am making an RP server and I was wondering if you guys would want to come in and build ships for the servers main governments and freelancers.
    You're seven months late.