Starmade ShipwrightSociety

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze

This isn't a typical faction. we don't go to war. we don't pvp unless it's a planned event. We are builders, and that's what we do. We don't like drama, and we don't care really if other factions get our blueprints. We aren't in in for the in-game credits, we're in it for the satisfaction of completing a project. Who are we? The ShipwrightSociety.

Our Facebook community page is here:
    https://www.facebook.com/StarmadeShipwrightSociety

We don't require faction membership to be a part of the Society, so be bold and give your builds all you got show the world what starmade is capable of.

We have a home planet on the mushroomfleet server, and some anti-pirate measures. it's new so don't expect it to be completely developed yet, but it will be built up over time. If you want to be included in the roster and have access to the faction's server-side assets, post your application in response! Please, give examples of your work here. You don't have to be terribly good at building, but you do have to have the spirit to be a better builder as you practice more.

Toodles!

-Ref

Roster of shipmakers (not all are server-side players though)!

-Refirendum
    -Keptick
    -Jimmy Jamba
    -Elvensong
    -UltraVires
    -Crusade (singleplayer engineer)
    -Daxwern (singleplayer engineer)
    -Saba (NGE)
    -Orphaniel
    -Mortiferum (VT)
    -Leanson
    -jan_spaceman

Last edited:
    Reactions: TheBlueThunder

Saba

Jack of all Air
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I am already a member of NGE, but would like to be a member of the society. I truly enjoy building, don't much like fighting on the game, but building the defense to be perfect is fun. I tend to do original work when bored, but NGE does have me make replicas and reffit other ships

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    Well, can i see some links to somet hings you've made?
    and also, we'd be glad to include you.

Saba

Jack of all Air
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Hmmm, I don't take pictures of WIP, or upload them....but I'll do that later and post the links by editing this =).
    I focus mainly on drones and carriers.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    I shall join, Supernova Shipyard shall be as a second home to those from the Society which I definitely think should have a 'freemasons' secret society of builders feel to it.

I approve.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    i like that concept of a network of builders who all contribute to improving their skills and the skills of the starmade populace through their dedication to the creative or artsy side of the game.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Hmm, I would like to join.

I am rather keen on becoming a better builder, and the only thing I built that do not self destruct are some insignificant fighter and 1 Frigate.

Screenshot to Frigate

http://imgur.com/a/bIGRr#0

However, is it possible for me just to be "involved" in the Shipwright Society without joining it, because I am already in Void Templar.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Mort, as I understand it, being part of the society without leaving your faction is absolutely possible. It's a Society, not an empire, after all.

And I like your frigate! It looks solid and nice, you could start by embellishing the plain sections. Think of things like vents, lights, armor plates and so on.

Reaction score
    Hmm, I would like to join.

I am rather keen on becoming a better builder, and the only thing I built that do not self destruct are some insignificant fighter and 1 Frigate.

Screenshot to Frigate

http://imgur.com/a/bIGRr#0

However, is it possible for me just to be "involved" in the Shipwright Society without joining it, because I am already in Void Templar.
    You have my permission Mort. :> Represent us well.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Mort, as I understand it, being part of the society without leaving your faction is absolutely possible. It's a Society, not an empire, after all.

And I like your frigate! It looks solid and nice, you could start by embellishing the plain sections. Think of things like vents, lights, armor plates and so on.
    Need help :D

I do not know how to make things look better, I do not know if there are space for vents either. Certainly I could give lights and armor plates a go though :)

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    you don't need space, really, alot of the embelishments you just put over the current hull, they add a little bit of mass and a small bit of protection to boot. just have a little play around to see what looks good, even something so simple as some lines and panels of blocks just to make it loo a bit bumpy can work wonders

Reactions: Mortiferum
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    you don't need space, really, alot of the embelishments you just put over the current hull, they add a little bit of mass and a small bit of protection to boot. just have a little play around to see what looks good, even something so simple as some lines and panels of blocks just to make it loo a bit bumpy can work wonders
    Hmm, I will give it a go.

Some Applique armor can never be too bad :D

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I figure that now that I have decided to actually send a request I should post its details here. I would like the shipwright society to produce this vessel. This vessel is a Caldari Navy Hookbill. It is my favorite frigate as my loadout for it let it destroy Cruisers with ease. It needs to be very fast shields are secondary to speed. I also want lots of Heat Seekers as I am going to use it as a missile boat. The only AMC I want is a fast anti hull repeater style one on the bottom of the ship. It would probably work similar to GaeasSon's Core Lancers. Also turret emplacements on the sides of the downward fin. In return I could make a website like mine for your society just know that it would take some time as Lazarus and Starfleet are next.
    [URL='http://imgur.com/25pnCEA'][/URL]

Reaction score
    Well i wouldnt mind being apart of this society. it would be another avenue to show off my ships to those willing to look at them. i am only ever on single player because of the fact that my computer is rather ram limited, i only got 2 gig ram. but i see Crusade is a single player engineer, so that probably the best road for me to take as well.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    BUMPBUMPBUMP

also, i'd like to say that the SSS homebase on mushroomfleet is open as a safe haven for all players on the roster whether you have your own faction on another server or not.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    alrighty! well i already added you to the roster. and about your work so far, well done. keep up your passion and i guarantee you'll figure out something great for your next ship!

Saba

Jack of all Air
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Thank you =)
    Working on one of my bigger designs atm, and just finished the lower grade bedding for the 200 personal, and the heating and cooling systems for the bedrooms.

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    This thread deserves some love.

As a member of the SSS, I reserve the right to shove this latest at all your collective faces.

New ship! ahhh!

Occupyig me for the last little while is a nice little battleship that can be found here

The Eidolon is a private ship built by Orphaniel, for his own use, it features luxurious and extensive internal structure as well as sporting powerful stats. The gorgeous solar sails and hand-crafted hull patterning make it very recognisable. Being a personal ship, this should technically not be available for purchase, but in the interests of completeness (and because its absolutely awesome) here it is.

Price: 200'000'000

Mass: 18'500
    Length: 3242m
    Width: 123m
    Height: 107m
    Thrust: 18'500
    Shields: 900'000 (22'222/s)
    Power: 4'000''000 (950'000/s)
    Main Armament: 2x Heavy Jovian Beam Cannons (950'000 DPS) 6x Heavy Torpedo Launchers
    Turrets: 1x Jovian Hybrid Turret M 2x Jovian Beam Laser Turret S
    Docking bays: None.

Inside, it is set out like a floating palace.

Saba

Jack of all Air
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    for such a small ship you packed alot of detail, my hat off to you sir, and you have my full support =)