Votes: 3 0.9%

• Total voters

The Judge

Kill me please
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Damnit I need to finish the Quark now
    Ha, haven't gotten beyond repainting the Hull and telling Nedral not to touch it in the past 5 Months.
    Happy 1 Year Anniversary to the Quark my friends, at this rate there will never be a Trinovan Destroyer

Reactions: darknassius
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Ha, haven't gotten beyond repainting the Hull and telling Nedral not to touch it in the past 5 Months.
    Happy 1 Year Anniversary to the Quark my friends, at this rate there will never be a Trinovan Destroyer
    Some nice clean lines on that hull without it appearing:) too "flat". I like it

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    If this has been posted before then I'll remind everyone:
    To get a higher-quality sideprofile picture of your ship; Disable extra stars, stars and BG background along with other fancy backgrounds so that only blackness of space is visible around you and your ship.

Then align ship, spawn a core, put a camera on the core's right/left side. Go back to graphics options and downsize your Field of View to minimum (30). Then switch to the camera on your core and start moving from left to right and hitting F6 to take UI-less screenshots of your ship.

Grab what you think is a good picture and use it.
    If you want to go all the way, go to photoshop and get to work making the ship look as 2D as possible using the screenshots you made.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Gonna put in a request to have the Avelos not appear(posted the link awhile ago) in the next update, im getting ready to redo its exterior in some portions and would rather have the better look ^^

Reactions: Jake_Lancia

Jake_Lancia

Official Source of Blame
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    Wew, it's been way too long...

• Added all requested ships (too many to name)
    • Began preparing for the move to faction sorting. It's gonna take a while to sort however.
    EDIT1: Added some ships I missed out ._.

Last edited:

jontyfreack

Pipe-God-Emperor of starmade
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    I really need to finish my cruiser and even bigger SPACEBUGOFDEATH

also the TYRAUNGON, MORGON, and TRYOPANT alpha are all SPACEBUGSOFDEATH

everything in caps is meant to be shouted.

Reactions: Blodge
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Master Builder Bronze
    If this has been posted before then I'll remind everyone:
    To get a higher-quality sideprofile picture of your ship; Disable extra stars, stars and BG background along with other fancy backgrounds so that only blackness of space is visible around you and your ship.

Then align ship, spawn a core, put a camera on the core's right/left side. Go back to graphics options and downsize your Field of View to minimum (30). Then switch to the camera on your core and start moving from left to right and hitting F6 to take UI-less screenshots of your ship.

Grab what you think is a good picture and use it.
    If you want to go all the way, go to photoshop and get to work making the ship look as 2D as possible using the screenshots you made.
    To drive the point home, here's a comparision shot of before/after using this method combined with photoshop.

Here's how your ship looks like using the forementioned method without resorting to photoshop.

Wolfgang sideprofile.png

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Disregard this please...

and if its not to much to ask,can i have all my ships pulled off there? im in the process of updating them and theres going to be major differences in appearance :(

Ill take the updated pictures for you if you want, so im not a total ass

Last edited: