Starmade Ship Showcases

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    If you're still accepting ships, I'd like to submit my Tuonetar:
    http://starmadedock.net/content/tuonetar-class-dreadnought.3602/
    I like the gold on black color scheme and the overall look of the ship feels very Warhammer40k-esque.

Anyway, I've been on a building frenzy! That green ship of mine has been polished and long eaten for breakfast by much bigger and meaner ships that I built. Three ships in fact: One is still very WIP due to it's size (basically a mix of Space Jockey's/Engineer's Juggernaught and Bentusi Exchange), another is a flying Chmmr vertical spire thing (yes Star Control 2 inspired, needed something big, safe and simple yet powerful and got creative). Third ship which I finished today and is now in a state where I need to determine what more could it have. The ship is very long and slender with three Beam+Cannon+Explosive weapon system firing at once. Quite proud how my newest ship turned out.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks! Warhammer 40,000 is one of my greatest sources of Starmade inspiration, along with Halo. :)
    I had a blast playing the very first Halo in campaign mode years ago (a shame the rest of the franchise is console only), I like the ships and vehicles of the Covenant the most from there. Anyway, now that I'm thinking about Warhammer 40k once again I'm thinking of doing my own spin-off of a Space Marine Strike Cruiser:

I mean just look at that space fortress asserting it's superiority not only to those Thunderbirds, buildings and the rest of the landscape but more importantly to the planet itself!

My strike cruiser though is gonna be way different so no visible engines so it uses very powerful and advanced invisible fields of something exotic as a propulsion, all of my ships have been built around that basic idea and also part of a reason why all of my ships have to have enough stop effect modules to reach 100% but for now I need to recharge myself as I've built my three massive ships in the span of about 10-13 days. Like I said: Building frenzy!

EDIT: Think I'll leave a sneak peek of my newest ship here.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    I had a blast playing the very first Halo in campaign mode years ago (a shame the rest of the franchise is console only), I like the ships and vehicles of the Covenant the most from there. Anyway, now that I'm thinking about Warhammer 40k once again I'm thinking of doing my own spin-off of a Space Marine Strike Cruiser:

I mean just look at that space fortress asserting it's superiority not only to those Thunderbirds, buildings and the rest of the landscape but more importantly to the planet itself!

My strike cruiser though is gonna be way different so no visible engines so it uses very powerful and advanced invisible fields of something exotic as a propulsion, all of my ships have been built around that basic idea and also part of a reason why all of my ships have to have enough stop effect modules to reach 100% but for now I need to recharge myself as I've built my three massive ships in the span of about 10-13 days. Like I said: Building frenzy!

EDIT: Think I'll leave a sneak peek of my newest ship here.
    halo 2 also exists for PC

EDIT: that ship looks kinda wierd.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    halo 2 also exists for PC

EDIT: that ship looks kinda wierd.
    I'm aware of Halo 2 (had too many issues with it so didn't mention it to keep it short, should not have it seems).
    Anyway my ship IS supposed to look weird and mysterious, the other side of it has a command bridge so it's a sort of asymmetrical-symmetrical long design meant to look a like an alien gun in space with Giger elements.

EDIT: Since that sneak peak screenshot of my vessel I've polished it up much more, It has a bit more bulk to it and I'm planning on adding an entire 5x5-6x6 hull extension on the top so I can exit my ship from the front end too and that side airlock pod thing is meant to be a docking hub and a means to have an escape capsule attached to it's front (front of the airlock capsule).

EDIT 2: Alrighty, my chariot of impending doom is looking better than ever! May not still look like much to the rest of you but to me it just hit it's first milestone: Ability to overload bigger space stations by cutting multiple blocks at once breaching all defenses (Take that ye pieces of dren!) I don't care if my ships aren't aesthetically pleasing to the masses because my creations are based around tech that hasn't been invented yet and also because the less aesthetic it is the more practical and mysterious it is and I love it.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    No just plenty of kids necroposting it back to the forum's top...
    Just out of curiosity, has there been an actual confirmation that Bench has stopped doing these, or is this simply an assumption based on the fact we haven't had a new one for so long? Skimming a few pages back Bench stated he would continue doing these, and hasn't contradicted that statement later - at least as far as I know, at least.

Are ship review videos going to continue now that the trailer is released?
    Yep, from the library of ships that were submitted, and any more that continue to be submitted.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Just out of curiosity, has there been an actual confirmation that Bench has stopped doing these, or is this simply an assumption based on the fact we haven't had a new one for so long? Skimming a few pages back Bench stated he would continue doing these, and hasn't contradicted that statement later - at least as far as I know, at least.
    Don't suppose you read the time stamp...

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    My guess is that since he's now a member of schine, a lot more of his free time is dedicated to the development of the game. He probably doesn't have the time (or will) to do those ship showcases anymore.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Don't suppose you read the time stamp...
    I did.

My guess is that since he's now a member of schine, a lot more of his free time is dedicated to the development of the game. He probably doesn't have the time (or will) to do those ship showcases anymore.
    Ah, thank you for providing a proper answer. I didn't know he wasn't part of Schine back then.

OFW-Osirus

Owner of Orion Fleetworks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 9

Just Installed the OFW Artemis Defence System, quad rail gun turret :) can't wait to finish this ship.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Rumcajz