StarMade Prebuild 0.09444

Reaction score
    i had that issue in previous builds, but not this prebuild, all i had to do was get out and see that the core was sitting there and spinning, nonstop.

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    I\'ll do my best to fix it asap. it\'s because the ship view completely relies on physics and with a samll framerate overshoots the target.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    That is a fine engine feature, but how will it be actually used in the game?

Reaction score
    Sorry but there are no new features under the new features section, just blank space. Sorry to be a pain. ;)

Reaction score
    Yah, I just feel this is important. The problem is less pronunced but a suffecent lag spike in a battle could really hurt someone. I\'d really love it if there was a setting to go back to the old turning mechanics because I never had this problem back then.

My problem is I need to record an updated shield tutorial in the new version because of the changes in the mechanics. I love what it does for turning but you may want to revert to the older turn mechanics and rethink the approch. IDK just throwing out ideas to reslove this problem.

Reaction score
    Yah, I just feel this is important. The problem is less pronunced but a suffecent lag spike in a battle could really hurt someone. I\'d really love it if there was a setting to go back to the old turning mechanics because I never had this problem back then.

My problem is I need to record an updated shield tutorial in the new version because of the changes in the mechanics. I love what it does for turning but you may want to revert to the older turn mechanics and rethink the approch. IDK just throwing out ideas to reslove this problem.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Can you make it so there is a folder like \"server-blocks/\" and inside of it you can drop a block config for the server to use. That way configs can work accross update (even if blocks are added in starmade).