StarMade Prebuild 0.09435: important fixes (updated 0.09437)

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    I don\'t want (the ones that ignore robot.txt) crawlers to index it

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    ok thank you all for catching that. I\'ll fix that asap

Reaction score
    Finally I can stop having to deal with all the space debris that bug caused, my base turned into the low orbit zone around Earth, but now I can redock them one by one. Still, found the bug too hilarious to get mad about it, something about a gigantic ship exploding all it\'s turrets into deep space.

Anyways, good work once again schema.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    I still am not able to dock my turrets onto a ship that already has one turret, which I can undock and dock at will.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Will you ever get around to the glitch were you can buy a ship anywhere? also if you do make sure admins can still spawn them in though.

Reaction score
    1-Placing a 10x10x10 cube of blocks (on both sides thanks to symmetry) causes the client to completely freeze for over a second. Note that removal of blocks causes no problems for the same size.

2-Length, Width, and Height stats are all 2 larger than they should be. Cores for example are listed as 3x3x3.

Reaction score
    Turrets on a docked ship seem to take their orientation from the station/carrier rather than their own ship.
    If you docked say on the front (+z) side of a station the ventral turrets on that ship would be facing -z instead of -y as they would if the ship were not docked.

Additionally ships without a faction module seem to lose their auto assigned faction status. when their mother ship docks or undocks.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Schema, I hope you find the right people to help you with the development of Starmade, if you would ever need anyone that is.

Theres competition rising within the space voxel concept. Space engineers is a good example.

Reaction score
    Yes some freeze in symetry mode also when you place some block in a few time.

And i would like play on your server ( play.star-made.org:4242 ) but the spawn is hardly SPAM by ship ... the universe is too small or player forgot to place engine ? can you add a rule for the spawn spam or clear the area ?

For me it\'s unplayable :s

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey one of the youtubers I watch has just released a new video which is about a game very much like starmade but better in many ways by it having real physics and good graphics also ship building too. I would like the video but I don\'t know if it would be okay to or not. Anyway I reallly would like some of the things in it to be in starmade because right now for me starmade is starting to get kinda boring...

Reaction score
    I am still having the problem where lag causes a glitch in the turning causing one to lose control of the ship. This started with the new turning mechanics update.

Reaction score
    Bug 1, ship cores can be duped, 2 there is no time between ship core spawning, 3 those two things can be combined to make a huge amount of cores to spam on any server.

Steps to reproduce

Login to server, spawn a ship core set all lines of symetry and delete core for 9 more cores.

This process can be automated with autohotkeys
    http://pastebin.com/8VT2xLLE

Second spam cores.

This can also be automated,

http://pastebin.com/K28Zkj20

Which can spam cores at insane rates