StarMade Prebuild 0.09435: important fixes (updated 0.09437)

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    New features!

PLEASE GIVE US A HINT. I\'M DYING TO KNOW

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    I was using the Consumer Preview of 8.1 and it worked perfectly fine.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    http://www.eulif.com/starmade-8.1.PNG

Works fine here. This is my gaming system, and I\'ve been running Windows 8.1 since it officially released.

Reaction score
    Well if i look in space i still have 500 fps but never drops below 100 :D gtx 660 Ti ftw :)

Reaction score
    You should also implement a segment preloader based on a persons current velocity.(the faster a person is moving the more segments get loaded to allow steadier travel) That way as people travel and move the broadsweep/narrow sweep could do a better job a collision detection, and people with faster than 50 kph speed might have a chance at not crashing servers.

Also if you mount a turret on to a ship in such a way the turret is clipping into another object the turret stays clipped and the server will crash every time that ship is loaded.

Reaction score
    Hi and thank for this game i like sandbox like minecraft and i like space game like KSP your game is the best of them !!! Really thank.

I report you 2 bug:

1) Now we can\'t dock more than one ship/turret on a ship ( my salvager use onl turret for def but nowwith only one turret and no docked ship for land on planet is harder a lot )

2) AI, i have made and use some NPC ship, they don\'t shoot me if i am on a ship with docked turret/ship ( i supposed too they don\'t shoot me when i am on a SD Cockipt but i\'m not sure )

But they shoot me when i take the same ship they have

Reaction score
    Weapon and salvage computers,(and probably the rest) are not recognizing as installed. error occurs with both preexisting and newly built ships.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Why not just remove the .htaccess adding the username and password requirement :P

Reaction score
    I too cannot access weapons computers of any kind when in the core and press t no weapons show in list i thought maybe the weapons got is connected from the computer went into build mode and pressed c on the weapons computer... all the amc are still connected to the weapons computer