StarMade Prebuild 0.09424 missile fix and balance

Reaction score
    my opinion on shields is something i have been discussing with my brother alot lately i think every system engines/shields/power generations sould all have there own computers that work similar to a weapons computer that when destroyed stops the subsystem for functioning for a short time similar to core overheating allowing you to target subsystems to disable a ship witch would open up new tactics apart from kill the core before mine is killed aswell as a new thought paterns for building eg. im building a large ship i could have one power gen computer that generates a total of 60k power but i could lose all power gen with a good hit or i could have multiple generators that generate 20k each with a total of 60k and have less chance of looseing power gen with a lucky shot this should also allow power / shielding and thrust/turnrate adjusted via the computers for engines/shields/power this is just my opinion

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    As the engine improves so will the effectiveness of AMC Super Shotguns. We balance that by making larger ships un-wieldy. From testing Weapons I can say that less lag = more effective Weapons.

That means Shields *need* buffing to compensate from all the improvements.

the million credit question is how much ;D

- Mushroom Fleet