StarMade Prebuild 0.093955: Docking area fix

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    The turret dockings now show blue lines so you can compare your turret size with the green docking lines. but the turrets wont fit in even when they are 3 times smaller. Take a well earned break and thanks for this game.

Sincerely
    David

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Is it possible to make sideways facing turrets now? I\'d like to be able to change the forward direction of my docked ships and turrets. i.e have fighters launch from the sides of the ship like in Battlestar Galactic, and turrets that are longer than they are wide that face sideways for broadsiding (Starwars and many other sci-fi). Having to have everyting facing forward is limiting my ship designs.

thanks for the fix btw.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    It must feel horrible to have anyone complain on hard work. However, it is human nature to get attached to things we build for both developer and the users. We play therefore, we love your work and at the end of the day any complaining means that there is passion in your creation ;).

Reaction score
    Just want to say thanks for all the hard work you been doing Schema love the game :)

Reaction score
    this is the last build I have found where everything seems to work well just us this one for now I keep the ziped file for just in case purposes and let Schema have a well deserved break :)

Code:
    starmade-build_20130906_195713.zip