StarMade Pre-Build 0.093992

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Three things (small things):

Shops aren\'t showing the correct stock of some items. (Usually showing more than there actually are).

When using symmetry mode sometimes wedge blocks are placed in opposite directions. E.g one wedge faced forward and the other facing backwards (I understand that wedges facing in opposite directions are supposed to be mirrored).

Switching to cockpits facing in different directions sometimes re-orientates the entire craft. (I\'ve only seen this happen in 3rd person mode)

LURV U SCHEMA! <3

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    but there is a mayor issue on this prebuild for me wheneven i try to go to a shop/station/planet/faction ship etc

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I am seeing a horriffic amount of errors involving the position of entities, and sometimes even entire sectors, I go towards a station, the moment I cross sectors moving towards it the distance is read as 3km, and when I finally get to it and leave a build block, all the sectors are in the same location 3km away, as if I\'m in an invalid position of the sector.

Reaction score
    ships stations and plyers are warping all over the game on servers but they are back int here possition when u restart the game but bug is back after less than a min so u cant get a singel thing one ingame