Starmade Faction News Network

Do you think this is a good idea?

• I dunno know. What is a faction?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    thadius I played with warprider or mylittlebattlecrusier as he was also known. Its not what we think its about what it looks like and what makes sense to us. Now warp is very much loyal to dfn and thus his views and perception will be in step with the rest of the DFN. I was helping the DFMC for a short time and I have worked with warp for that extent of time. I know him well as well.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Idoitplaygames his job, we know what is to come and the effects if it can have if left uncheck and unwarranted. Think of the timing and the story. Think of the situation and the purpose. Then think about the future.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    mylittlebattlecrusier? Who is that? Warprider never went by that name

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    Idoitplaygames his job, we know what is to come and the effects if it can have if left uncheck and unwarranted. Think of the timing and the story. Think of the situation and the purpose. Then think about the future.
    True. But it seems silly that you guys would blow up over one news report. How many times does your local news station on TV make assumptions or fill in blanks? Exactly.

Reaction score
    It would be very easy for me to spin this and say we won, most of the details were lost as they were PM'ed to me on the old site. but I won't say that we won as that would undermine my opinion.

we destroyed more ships, but those ships were mostly un-piloted, leanson personally destroyed the Lazarus home base, and as much as taking the blame for having my spies defaction it would make it look like a coordinated attack from spies and military and I care not for my reputation to say that I did would be a lie, Though I have no qualms with others saying I did so despite the attack being by our hand the defactioning was an accident and the destruction one by proxy.

Euro-Corp wasn't even on illusive officially, we left HSZ but never formally moved to Illusive, our members were dispersed between some of our allies factions, like Omega Inc and Event Horizon. during the war Omega consolidated with Event horizon due to logical issues from limited membership.

The Vaygr didn't really come either, they were playing minecraft, as they play other games while there are no wars going on, they are purely a military machine, playing starmade with out the end result of war for them is moot, this is why they lost some members, because those members want to play starmade regardless of war or not.

Tartaran empire never joined, they joined as much as Lazarus and VT did, they were asked once when it was thought they would fit, they discussed it and the conversation wasn't really picked up again.

Most of the Anathos was waiting on what VT would do, which was nothing. DFN joined Lazarus in fighting skirmishes with Omega and event, which became just Event and DFN joined the party late.

There was no real war, there was some back and forth skirmishes 2-4 factions that were rarely contested by an opposing fleet or any organised formations.

the one thing that remains true, is that I leaked logs consistently during the course of the dispute, chat logs between officers. no one was kicked so that would leave to peoples assumption that I still have spies in the Lazarus leadership. this is even more true of people still blame me foe the lazarus home base defaction.

and if we are declaring members leaving a faction as cause for victory, well krosulhah left lazarus didn't he?

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Thats a very good point. RL news is truly deceitful. There you CANT complain. So you attack one report that he clearly says he is sorry for and is trying to figure out the real records. Give him time people.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    local news does that alot as the story breaks, then after the facts they may present what may have happened based on what they gathered. Of course you must take account the biased of the company and people the run and own the news.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    local news does that alot as the story breaks, then after the facts they may present what may have happened based on what they gathered. Of course you must take account the biased of the company and people the run and own the news.
    Leanson, check your mail.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    instead of pming leaders and trying to be all sneaky with it i think that it should be done on this thread so evidence can be reviewed and agreed on by both parties. Also it would serve as to validate your work as true and it will be offical.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    instead of pming leaders and trying to be all sneaky with it i think that it should be done on this thread so evidence can be reviewed and agreed on by both parties. Also it would serve as to validate your work as true and it will be offical.
    Can't argue with that. Well put.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Maybe, but it is also important to remeber that peoples reactions will change on their audience. People will want to make themselves and their side look as good as possible if it is posted directly on the thread, and contest and argue other sides/opinions more to save face.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I would like to declare that I am following further leads and have made a Private conversation with the leaders involved to determine the real victor. Once this is done I will take an image of it and upload it with my revised article.
    An image of the leaders PM keeps the thread tidier

Reactions: idiotplaysgames
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    thadius that is all that is, an image.. Ok just have one spokesman for the concord and the pact present facts and evidence therefore reducing the amount of posts and stuff. Of course both sides are going to want their side to look good. Which is why it should be done by as third party. This problem has been around for a long time as it goes back and forth discrediting and demeaning the victories of the other side. If not done correctly it just a big ass mess as it always is. With no steps taken to dispute what really happened we are doomed to replay the same situations until a method is reach, or until total victory is clear.

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Would the image not prove what that leader said? It can not be edited nearly as easy as a forum post

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Thadius, you can not Longer edit forum posts after short while.

I appreciate you trying to defend him, but the fact of the Matter is he posted his first article without doing proper research beforehand, hence the great controversy. As well, there is Great debate and flaming done over "official" news irl as well o -o though its not as common, and most of the time people don't know more then what the news told them anyways.

And I would support posting the facts onto the thread, but some 'Persons' have already shown they will go low and Flame as an attempt to discredit it. And messaging a third party, who would then relay the facts... sounds like a News Reporter who reports to the news reporter :p Mind ya, a couple extra hands for research does go a long way sometimes.

That all said and done, I am interested to see what else is reported on * ^*
    PS. Remember to check ingame (on servers) and in chat Warprider , you'll find different facts and stories on Both ~

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    I personally am happy that nobody selected the "what is a faction" option. Makes me feel like this community is more smarter than some of the forums I have seen.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    NEWS 2. (Sorry for the slow update wanted to be extra careful this time and make sure that it was legit)

VAYGR'S NEW FLEET AND ADMIRAL!!!!

For a while now the Vaygr have been quiet but recently their newly promoted Admiral marcus87 has broken the silence and has been preparing a new fleet called "Deathwing" it seems to be designed for the purpose of quick attacks by "small" ships. It's main color is yellow. It currently has four ships complete. He recently reset his universe and had his largest ship which was still under construction corrupted. He is currently building a cruiser.

The Classification of the four completed ships

1. Firefly Gunboat
    2. Hornet Fightercraft
    3. Libelle Scout
    4. Xolotl Battlecruiser

In other news NGE launched a war on the RA faction but RA simply sent a worthless surrender note

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reactions: idiotplaysgames

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    He's not what I was would call a "new" admiral, he's had that rank for a while :p and the Yellow is to symbolize Engineering, his specialty.

Though am surprised to see an Article on Vaygr o -o