StarMade dev news

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    The waiting for pong bug is back in full fledge. PLEASE fix it. It has led to the near constant crashing of my server and I am powerless to do anything to fix it.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Wait, I thought you were already done with the new player model???

Reaction score
    Please tell me, when you are planning to release the next update? Not like i want it any sooner then it\'s ready, it\'s just easier to wait when i know at least the approximate time left. Also, i hope you will be back to full health soon!

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I am also a bit annoyed because this update is taking so long, but just think, for each day of waiting it will be a whole lot better.

Reaction score
    1 i hope you get well soon schema

2 http://star-made.org/node/15007 plese tomino_sama, can you do a review on my ship solarstrike, please,

Reaction score
    A bad coder is a ill coder. Get well soon!

Anyway, I think you should consider removing rotation altogether. Only message about entering star system and that\'s all - if player will want to get back to void, (s)he\'ll reverse his/her course on his/her own.

Reaction score
    I think the reorientation is caused by the player aligning to the starsystem\'s rotation around the star.

Reaction score
    i am sorry u got flu and i hope you get better, and thanks a ,million for updating. :).

Reaction score
    Then planets will run away from your feet, and your ship. The expected fix is saving the orientation of a ship after aligning it to the system.