StarMade dev news #3

Reaction score
    It\'s almost impossible to believe such a large and awesome game could be working even faster!

Reaction score
    Then sry for this spam comment :)

NOOOO.....because of that information, i can´t wait any longer for the next version :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Cannot wait for this update to come out :D It will be one of the biggest updates Star Made has seen so far. Just the diagonal corner blocks will dramatically shift the ship design in this game.

Reaction score
    schema, why not realease the next build on christmas eve? that way it will be one of the best christmas presents this year :D and you got yourself some time/ a date to work to :)

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Release the build just before christmas so you have time to do hotfixes if some major bugs are found. You don\'t want any bugs at that time lol

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Wait, so my big super-super capital ship will actually be able to block out the light and hope of people on planets?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    So much awesomeness is coming. I can\'t wait for the next build to be released!

Tank you for working so hard in this game, Schema!! :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Will lighting from a ship be able to cast light onto a dark area on a planet? This is like cross-entity lighting basically?

Reaction score
    if yes, then we seriously need spotlights :D, would be awesome for (tunnel/base) exploration, landing pads, walkways etc...