StarMade dev news #2

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    http://star-made.org/content/important-medbay-beds-furniture-bins-bathrooms-real-decorative-panels-food-i-want-my-ships

:D

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Yes, do that. Or rather, just fix everything related to the server

Reaction score
    I hope this is soon, rather than \'soon.\'

Good luck Omni and Sceme!

Reaction score
    Thank you Schema! This is very very exciting! I\'ll be able to re-visit all of my old creations and make them even more interesting :) good news you\'re on the mend, too. Take it easy, man.

Reaction score
    I really missed corner shapes. This will allow for so many cool builds.

You did mention that there is (technically) easy way to add custom player animations. Do you plan some sort of \"player animator\" integrated with a game, so we could personalize how our character walks, run, etc. and other people will see it? This will add so much customization options aside of skin, because basically how person moves, defines that person to the point you can recognize who is walking if you know that person\'s walking rythm.

Reaction score
    Hello!

Can you fix a bug regarding the selection of controllers of guns with the arrow keys on the keyboard? Can you also add the position of the block to the heart of the mode construction vessel?

Thanks in advance for the correction of these bugs and again thank you for having created this wonderful game.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Schema plz, tell us that the new creature & player model will be released later instead of \"soon\"

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    That\'s a little harsh and uncalled for, isn\'t it? Space Engineers and Starmade are on two entirely different levels of gameplay. Why even bring one up to the other?

Reaction score
    Just at least release a buggy prebuild as an option so we can at least see what has been done.

It will keep people busy allowing while you squash all the bugs and do optimisations.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    it is such a shame that the one time you aren\'t regularly updating bug fixes is the one update that is causeing me (and likeley other intel users) the most frustration :P

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I mean, we can now have real angles on ships 0.0 No more jagged edges and cut corners. Everything will be smooth now. We can make so many more shapes now.

I tend to make a skeleton of the ship, then fill it up and skin it so that I have the basic idea of it\'s final shape and dimensions. These blocks were just what I needed with my last battleship. It was pretty large with lots of sloping sections that I couldnt smooth out sufficiently. Now this will change :D

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    no they are , cut the bullcrap please and use your brain.

Master1398

Keep calm and quit raging
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I think he was kidnapped by some pirates :(

Maybe they want to be revised

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    just have patience guys, he will post an update when it\'s ready.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Does this also mean that docking ports now have a \"forward,\" so we can set which direction docked objects face?