Starmade Community Dictionary [Post entries, please!]

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Noob-Cubes : No efficient power reactors, just put 1M*1M*1M blocks together.

Doom-Cubes :
    • Mostly used maximum size you can place with build-mode.
    • Perhaps some MS-paint-like exterior with no depth and just 2 colours, no diagonals either.
    • (except copy+paste stuff)
    Battle-Bricks :
    • Ships which have >50% of internal blocks placed with the maximum build mode size.
      • Yes, I know a brick has some shape - I say, you just have used many bricks instead of one giant one, but that doesn't make it less Battle-Brick :p
    --- Disclaimer : My opinion ---

jorgekorke

bottom text
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Ships which have >50% of internal blocks placed with the maximum build mode size.
      • Yes, I know a brick has some shape - I say, you just have used many bricks instead of one giant one, but that doesn't make it less Battle-Brick :p
    --- Disclaimer : My opinion ---
    50% to already be called a battle brick ? What ?

NeonSturm

StormMaker
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    +30% with half that size (edges) +10% with 1/4 that size (corners)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    That's a space bike, homie.
    See also: Thruster Stick

Ping: might want to update it to show that m/s is in miliseconds. The higher the number, the longer it takes to get a response from the server.

Tick (n) pl. Ticks; Time measurement in game, used by logic systems, factories, and weapons (i dont remember the number of ticks in a second) see also: lag

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    hmm what to add to this.

Silver Spoon Addict: A player that is too use to having things handed to them at all times. So much so they are unwilling to learn how to play the game most times or cannot play it without having everything given to them at all times. >_>

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    not really sure how to use this because it's a bit of a weird one xD
    Plex, prefix; used to denote an items former name, typically found in the lexicon of veterans.
    Might be useful to cite some examples (as well as the source of the name - Dr. PLEX) here. Also the fact that our current Plex Doors are a holdover from the older naming.

Anyway, Cubenaught - A large doomcube, the size of a typical dreadnaught or titan. See doomcube.

Reactions: Lecic
    Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Update on Ridik_Ulass he's back and trying to be a good guy now.
    also eurocorp is back a live.

odium pact: a pact of 3 evil factions used to be CR atlas and vaygar it changed into kha'ack atlas and vaygar and is now dissloved into euro-corp. odium pact had occupied the antagonist role for a long time.

info about CR
    info about atlas
    info about vaygar
    info about kha'ack (optional)

euro-corp: idk really, im not that old player, search some info about it i suppose.

entitie: a ship/drone can be docked or flying around.

indicator: the arrow/circle that points out important things like ships stations and players.

system blocks: the internal blocks of a ship. they are the engine gun and shield of a ship.

NP thread: a thread that has no political conversations.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11

odium pact: a pact of 3 evil factions used to be CR atlas and vaygar it changed into kha'ack atlas and vaygar and is now dissloved into euro-corp. odium pact had occupied the antagonist role for a long time.

info about CR
    info about atlas
    info about vaygar

euro-corp: idk really, im not that old player, search some info about it i suppose.

indicator: the arrow/circle that points out important things like ships stations and players.

system blocks: the internal blocks of a ship. they are the engine gun and shield of a ship.

I don't think information about factions themselves should be in this list.

Since Ridik is back, words about him should probably be removed/added to a "retired words list" or something like that.

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    I don't think information about factions themselves should be in this list.

Since Ridik is back, words about him should probably be removed/added to a "retired words list" or something like that.
    Or his entry should be updated so that it not states he is a former player.

Reactions: Lecic

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10

info about CR
    info about atlas
    info about vaygar

Cookie, learn to think before you type.
    This is a dictionary not a fucking history about factions.
    Go somewhere else with your foolishness.
    And please, please learn some darn grammar. It's horrible to read everything you write.

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Cookie, learn to think before you type.
    This is a dictionary not a fucking history about factions.
    Go somewhere else with your foolishness.
    And please, please learn some darn grammar. It's horrible to read everything you write.
    first of all don't swear
    second, why is ridik in there..... it's a dictionary not a freakin person book, you should have said that before releasing your hate at me, the hate that comes from i don't know where, probable real life problems.
    third i'm not a mockey, that you think that makes you foolish enough, i made a game with logic gates, and invented the first real walking walker. you are the foolish person here and also a hater. haters gotta hate.
    fourth i have dislexia and english is my second language my chrome won't correctly show red lines so i can't auto correct mistakes.
    i am 14 years old and only had 2 years of english education. calling me out on grammer and spelling mistakes is an offense of it's own.
    and if you have a problem with how somebody writes, go read a book nerd. it's a freaking game forum, not an how to speak english forum.
    so keep your how to seak english forum stuff on that forum and stay away from here with that kind of negative feelings, if you feel emotional insecure, don't rage on others but talk about it with people in real life, even if it is about you being spawn killed in a game.
    fifth:

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    first of all don't swear
    second, why is ridik in there..... it's a dictionary not a freakin person book, you should have said that before releasing your hate at me, the hate that comes from i don't know where, probable real life problems.
    third i'm not a mockey, that you think that makes you foolish enough, i made a game with logic gates, and invented the first real walking walker. you are the foolish person here and also a hater. haters gotta hate.
    fourth i have dislexia and english is my second language my chrome won't correctly show red lines so i can't auto correct mistakes.
    i am 14 years old and only had 2 years of english education. calling me out on grammer and spelling mistakes is an offense of it's own.
    and if you have a problem with how somebody writes, go read a book nerd. it's a freaking game forum, not an how to speak english forum.
    so keep your how to seak english forum stuff on that forum and stay away from here with that kind of negative feelings, if you feel emotional insecure, don't rage on others but talk about it with people in real life, even if it is about you being spawn killed in a game.
    fifth:
    I swear as much as I please, thank you.
    You still need to learn to use the shift key on your keyboard, capitalize names. capitalize words after a period/dot.
    Ridik is in there because he had become a legend, not a good one but still a legend. And he does not have the ability to introduce himself to new players.
    I do not hate you as a person, I find you very annoying at times and I despise that you put no effort into writing properly, you are clearly not a stupid man and therefore you should be able to correct simple mistakes and/or install a spell-checker.
    Yes you might be good with logic and mos likely intelligent in the way of making systems such as these logic creations but you often have a very poor choice of words and a terrible way of communicating. You need to work on that. (Please note that I am not trying to be hostile here even though I might sound like I am, I am just telling you that you very often clearly do not think before you write).
    If you do indeed have dyslexia then I am sorry about that, I know how it is to have annoying chronic illnesses. But again I suggest you go grab a spell-checker to help with spelling correctly. Mhm, grab another browser or another spell-checker add-on.
    I'm not trying to be offensive, I am just as a person getting tired of people not trying to learn to write properly, remembering to capitalize "i" when you talk about yourself is a tiny thing that is not hard to do. I am indeed sorry if I have offended you, it is simply the mixture of you being "annoying" at times in my eyes and that you are once again writing things in a thread where it does not belong.
    Yes you are right I am filled with negative feelings, I have had a very bad summer. again I am not raging. It might seem like that with my use of cursing. But that was not the intend.
    What party`? We are trying to make a dictionary here not a party book.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    first of all don't swear
    The rules allow you to swear as much as you fucking want as long as it isn't in extreme amounts. I'm really sorry if this bothers you. Maybe they should add an optional swear filter to the site? I know the Terraria Community Forums have one of those.

He is here because he had become more of a legend than an actual person. That's why I think the Ridik_Ulass one should be removed, since he's back now. I still think the Ridikulass entry should stay, though, because 1) it's funny, and 2) it's not about Ridik's current, peace and reforming the pact self, but is based on his past self, which seems like it might as well be a different person.

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I swear as much as I please, thank you.
    You still need to learn to use the shift key on your keyboard, capitalize names. capitalize words after a period/dot.
    Ridik is in there because he had become a legend, not a good one but still a legend. And he does not have the ability to introduce himself to new players.
    I do not hate you as a person, I find you very annoying at times and I despise that you put no effort into writing properly, you are clearly not a stupid man and therefore you should be able to correct simple mistakes and/or install a spell-checker.
    Yes you might be good with logic and mos likely intelligent in the way of making systems such as these logic creations but you often have a very poor choice of words and a terrible way of communicating. You need to work on that. (Please note that I am not trying to be hostile here even though I might sound like I am, I am just telling you that you very often clearly do not think before you write).
    If you do indeed have dyslexia then I am sorry about that, I know how it is to have annoying chronic illnesses. But again I suggest you go grab a spell-checker to help with spelling correctly. Mhm, grab another browser or another spell-checker add-on.
    I'm not trying to be offensive, I am just as a person getting tired of people not trying to learn to write properly, remembering to capitalize "i" when you talk about yourself is a tiny thing that is not hard to do. I am indeed sorry if I have offended you, it is simply the mixture of you being "annoying" at times in my eyes and that you are once again writing things in a thread where it does not belong.
    Yes you are right I am filled with negative feelings, I have had a very bad summer. again I am not raging. It might seem like that with my use of cursing. But that was not the intend.
    What party`? We are trying to make a dictionary here not a party book.
    Fair enough.
    I prefer that Nauvran above of the other one.
    Never knew there was an addon for a spelling checker. I must say, even my teacher is getting crazy about my 1% puncutation (or something didn't intall that addon yet) but you should have seen me a year ago, I bet you would be raging. no fullstop no comma no nothing :D
    sorry to hear that about your bad summer :(

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Fair enough.
    I prefer that Nauvran above of the other one.
    Never knew there was an addon for a spelling checker. I must say, even my teacher is getting crazy about my 1% puncutation (or something didn't intall that addon yet) but you should have seen me a year ago, I bet you would be raging. no fullstop no comma no nothing :D
    sorry to hear that about your bad summer :(
    I can try and be more polite and strict in my choice of words. At least when I am writing a comment to you.
    Erh, I know there are some for Firefox and I know Chrome looks familiar and also has some add-on thingie, so try and look there.
    Well just keep practising on that grammar, even I who have had English classes for 11 years still makes mistakes and need a spell-checker to help.

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    He is here because he had become more of a legend than an actual person. That's why I think the Ridik_Ulass one should be removed, since he's back now. I still think the Ridikulass entry should stay, though, because 1) it's funny, and 2) it's not about Ridik's current, peace and reforming the pact self, but is based on his past self, which seems like it might as well be a different person.
    Well I mostly added that faction information because if you say Ridik_Ulass created odium pact and euro-corp
    it woul be almost the same as saying that photosynthesis is and action needing h2o and oxygen. if you don't know any of them, how are you supposed to understand it?

ps: ill be installing the addon now
    [DOUBLEPOST=1440719551,1440719111][/DOUBLEPOST]
    even I who have had English classes for 11 years still makes mistakes
    nailed one right there lawl. Was that one purpose? I makes :p:P np I understand that even you make mistakes after all we are all people.
    about that grammar though..... it sounds like you are planning to give me lessons.....?

my spelling checker is trying to check away my smiley :D
    [DOUBLEPOST=1440719824][/DOUBLEPOST]oh and 1 more thing:
    overheating: when a ship/station lost more than 50% of its HP it will overheat. You can stop it from overheating by using a reboot.
    reboot: a reboot will reset that stats on a ship, the bigger your ship, the longer the reboot. While rebooting all systems will be shut down

railed it

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    first of all don't swear
    fifth:
    2 years? dam your doing good....