Starmade Art Thread

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor

As seen from the Spearhead Yatchworks Poster Request.

A bit reminiscent to my early painting but I'll try to add more lenz flarez next time.
    lol pirex how big is that picture in pixels, it's frikken massive!

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    its 3400x1500, not hard to find that out :P

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Only a matter of time until there is a loosely Starmade-inspired webcomic dealing with the hilarious oddities of Starmade's mechanics that we have come to be used to or the sometimes equally hilarious/sobering interactions between it's factions. Like an ongoing faction balls comic. It will be a forum like factory in it's purest form.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    kupu should make wallpapers for pc's :eek:
    mmm wallpapers... i need one of those, a year back i put a steam background on my desktop and changed my theme colors so i could pretend i had a "Steam Box", it's been this way ever since... (but it does look pretty, so kupu would have some competition if he wanted to make something as awesome as my background)

Reaction score
    mmm wallpapers... i need one of those, a year back i put a steam background on my desktop and changed my theme colors so i could pretend i had a "Steam Box", it's been this way ever since... (but it does look pretty, so kupu would have some competition if he wanted to make something as awesome as my background)
    Ugh...I hate win 8's start menu. But the wallpaper does fit it very well!

Reaction score
    Looks like someone plays with the low graphics settings :I
    I know it's not that great, but the least you can do is show a little respect. I grantee you the one person to receive a comment like that will enter a lifetime depression because of it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I know it's not that great, but the least you can do is show a little respect. I grantee you the one person to receive a comment like that will enter a lifetime depression because of it.
    It was a joke... In fact to clear it up, I can't even draw that well in digital software :P
    Sorry if it offended you.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    One could consider this functional art? It's just a sketch of my ship I made from memory (and of possible future additions):

It reminds me more of an actual blueprint actually. This took about 45 minutes, I plan on making an actual nice 3D drawing once the ship is done.

Edit: I have to say that I'm incredibly impressed by all the artwork showcased in here, you all earned a like :)

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Arrrty Gold

Simple background with the Starmade logo. I always liked the idea of auroras in the game :3

( I'm not really sure about the licencing of the Starmade logo but Nauvran said "its only copyright infringement if you try to use it for other than personal use".)

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10

Simple background with the Starmade logo. I always liked the idea of auroras in the game :3

( I'm not really sure about the licencing of the Starmade logo but Nauvran said "its only copyright infringement if you try to use it for other than personal use".)
    Well thats what I learned in school last year :P
    and I dont think the devs will mind much when you are not using the logo to sell stuff.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Thinking Positive

I think the devs (And everyone else) would love to see fanart of the logo :p