#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    ^ Needs a seizure warning thing

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    One could consider this functional art? It's just a sketch of my ship I made from memory (and of possible future additions):

It reminds me more of an actual blueprint actually. This took about 45 minutes, I plan on making an actual nice 3D drawing once the ship is done.

Edit: I have to say that I'm incredibly impressed by all the artwork showcased in here, you all earned a like :)
    O wow I'm not the only one, here's my WIP

http://imgur.com/vPDeeTh

my sketches never look so clean though, maybe I should start using a ruler

Reactions: Keptick
    Reaction score
    • Arrrty Gold

Introducing a re-imagination of a Iffaisteio planet, literally translates to 'living volcano'. I've always found organic rock-like creatures a viable option for future aliens, and a living volcano that comprises of tentacles as volcano walls and acid bio-ooze as lava is what I thought of.

Made in 2.5 hours because I was bored at work.

More ship paintings to come!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    One could consider this functional art? It's just a sketch of my ship I made from memory (and of possible future additions):

It reminds me more of an actual blueprint actually. This took about 45 minutes, I plan on making an actual nice 3D drawing once the ship is done.

Edit: I have to say that I'm incredibly impressed by all the artwork showcased in here, you all earned a like :)
    this is a very nice blueprint, and starmade 'blueprint's' could give nice wallpapers too i think ^^[DOUBLEPOST=1414233944,1414233909][/DOUBLEPOST]
    how did you make this :O?

Reaction score
    • Arrrty Gold
    how did you make this :O?
    I believe, and it may be safe to assume, that Byamarro used a very special kind of unique, comprehensive and the most advanced form of software.

The most spectacular kind of software, of which only few have dared to use and even fewer have dared to master.

This software, this magical piece of computer engineering, this King of all spades is known only to us lesser primates and insects as

"Photoshop".

Reactions: _TheRealAmeRicA