StarMade 0.1862 New Stations & Faction Security

AWZ

Reaction score
    Good stations but is there any loot in the Storage? Because i didn't found any!

Reaction score
    1st of all, thanks for the update.
    But... I hate to be that guy... But still, until faction blocks do not restrict entering and using storages, switching logics off and on, the update is not complete and about 30% security problems are not solved. Every factory is still quite vulneruable for robbery.

Reaction score
    1st of all, thanks for the update.
    But... I hate to be that guy... But still, until faction blocks do not restrict entering and using storages, switching logics off and on, the update is not complete and about 30% security problems are not solved. Every factory is still quite vulneruable for robbery.
    If it's for internal faction management, I agree.
    If it's for pirates players, I disagree. Protecting your assets is a thing to think about.

Reaction score
    If you can stop it with a closed door, that's not a problem.
    :p
    (Although the storage texture DOES say "LOCKED...")

Mered4

Space Triangle Builder
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    >.>
    HUD update before Christmas? 36 hours to go....
    <.<

Reaction score
    So then, looks like we might not get the new HUD till after Xmas. Never mind, here's hoping the dev team isn't too hungerover from the office party to program XD

I'll tell santa you boys have been good this year.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Honestly, this is one of the things that you really don't want to be rushed. I wouldn't mind having this delayed for a few weeks, heck, I want it to be delayed. It's the only way we can be certain that the GUI is as good as it's going to get.

Mered4

Space Triangle Builder
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Honestly, this is one of the things that you really don't want to be rushed. I wouldn't mind having this delayed for a few weeks, heck, I want it to be delayed. It's the only way we can be certain that the GUI is as good as it's going to get.
    Considering how cringe-worthy the current GUI is, I've a feeling that whatever they throw out will make me happy.
    On principle, I agree with the "make sure it works first" sentiment. After all, he's got 8 hours. :D

Mered4

Space Triangle Builder
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    For what Starmade had back when the GUI was made, it works quite well.

Now, with all these separate features and stuff? We desperately need an upgrade. And a reskin. The HUD is so 1990s :D

Mered4

Space Triangle Builder
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    You can do this yourself actually. You'll need a program like notepad++ to easily do it, but it can be done.
    ....Are you suggesting we code it in ourselves? I am all for modding, but if something this.....useful could be done, wouldn't someone have gotten to it already?