StarMade 0.1862 New Stations & Faction Security

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    ....Are you suggesting we code it in ourselves? I am all for modding, but if something this.....useful could be done, wouldn't someone have gotten to it already?
    You can easily create new shop categories, and maybe even put blocks in different places in a category(top, bottom, middle, somewhere in between, etc.). This can simply be done be rearranging the blocks and putting in new lines for nee categories. Unless that's not what you're talking about of course. In that case, some coding probably will be required.

Mered4

Space Triangle Builder
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    You can easily create new shop categories, and maybe even put blocks in different places in a category(top, bottom, middle, somewhere in between, etc.). This can simply be done be rearranging the blocks and putting in new lines for nee categories. Unless that's not what you're talking about of course. In that case, some coding probably will be required.
    I was thinking an auto-sort that automatically removed units not present in the shop's stock - or at least the option for it. And also a way to do that without touching the config files - so, for Player Shops, a way to create a template, upload it to a server, and use it for a shop.

Master1398

Keep calm and quit raging
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I was thinking an auto-sort that automatically removed units not present in the shop's stock - or at least the option for it. And also a way to do that without touching the config files - so, for Player Shops, a way to create a template, upload it to a server, and use it for a shop.
    So you'd like to see a function to create a template for specified shops? So players could create a shop that only sells and buys ship parts like weapons computers, shields, cores power generators and maybe some hull? I'd like that. I'd like that very much

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Go suggest :rolleyes: