StarMade 0.18 - A new Universe

Reaction score
    Blocks are a meter tall. What were you expecting?
    I wasn't being entirely serious. I've always built with that in mind—my builds have turned out to be somewhat future-proof. Although I will have to think of something for computer workplaces, because a full block still requires that space in front of it.

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Purchased!
    hi all, I love the new changes to the game, do a standing ovation by all schema !!!

1st sorry for my bad English and 2nd, I would like to suggest a few things ...

- Make 1 block to the branch of "decoration", this block would leave a 'trail' as do the missiles, this could be only 1 block per ship for not to create a massive lag when a ship moves (and can also change the color)
    - When we entered the inventory, either their own or a storagebox, add a key combination to "order" items.
    - When we open a factory block, add an option or menu in which we can see that we can use a material (that much would accelerate the process of seeing that we do, where we can do it, and what we need to make an object concrete)
    - Add the ability to link a ship with a docking ports, this would solve the problem of having to go robbing hand, the turrets of a ship if they are lost, plus it would add the option to create hive ships, either controlled artificial intelligence or by the player (if they have artificial intelligence, enable the option to "call" the ships dropped when they do not have a goal and not get them under threat); this could also apply to stations to have a fleet of ships in case of a threat to be released, and then going back.
    - Add more options to the information panels (display module), as is the regeneration of energy, shield regeneration, energy used by all modules (weapons and support tools)
    - Add the option to warp gate computer, to "see" the linked coordinates when you press the "R" key, either a menu or a message in the chat.
    - Seeing a representation "ghost" of a ship or structure before you buy, this would solve the problem of knowing what you're about to buy.
    - Set the basic information of a ship or structure, best represented in a panel to the left of the screen when you are in build mode (flat text is ugly and sometimes you can not read or you do not know what you see)

P.D.: sorry if a word or phrase is not defined, I used google translator Y_Y

Reactions: Unnamed25
    Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    hi all, I love the new changes to the game, do a standing ovation by all schema !!!

1st sorry for my bad English and 2nd, I would like to suggest a few things ...

- Make 1 block to the branch of "decoration", this block would leave a 'trail' as do the missiles, this could be only 1 block per ship for not to create a massive lag when a ship moves (and can also change the color)
    - When we entered the inventory, either their own or a storagebox, add a key combination to "order" items.
    - When we open a factory block, add an option or menu in which we can see that we can use a material (that much would accelerate the process of seeing that we do, where we can do it, and what we need to make an object concrete)
    - Add the ability to link a ship with a docking ports, this would solve the problem of having to go robbing hand, the turrets of a ship if they are lost, plus it would add the option to create hive ships, either controlled artificial intelligence or by the player (if they have artificial intelligence, enable the option to "call" the ships dropped when they do not have a goal and not get them under threat); this could also apply to stations to have a fleet of ships in case of a threat to be released, and then going back.
    - Add more options to the information panels (display module), as is the regeneration of energy, shield regeneration, energy used by all modules (weapons and support tools)
    - Add the option to warp gate computer, to "see" the linked coordinates when you press the "R" key, either a menu or a message in the chat.
    - Seeing a representation "ghost" of a ship or structure before you buy, this would solve the problem of knowing what you're about to buy.
    - Set the basic information of a ship or structure, best represented in a panel to the left of the screen when you are in build mode (flat text is ugly and sometimes you can not read or you do not know what you see)

P.D.: sorry if a word or phrase is not defined, I used google translator Y_Y
    1: I like that(and it is planned)
    2: What exactly does that "order" mean? explain
    3: The graph alreasy show it.
    4: I don't understand what exactly you are wanting
    5: I like that(and it is planned)
    6: I definetly like that, especially if information about the validity of the target is shown
    7: And where exactly shall it appear?
    8: gimmick

Reaction score
    A small step for a man a huge step for a starmadian? ^^

You guys noticed that we gone from 0.175 to 0.8 that's near 1.0 :)?

EDIT:

I think schema forgot to add a 1 on the game it says 0.18
    so is the official release soon?

Reaction score
    After 0.9 comes 0.10, version numbers aren't decimals.
    This were true if schema'd use semantic versioning. However, he doesn't, which you can deduce from the fact that 0.18 came some time after 0.1703. Semantic versioning was discussed internally and is likely going to be used at some point in the future.
    However, it would either require a jump in the major version number, or a change in the product name (like "StarMade Alpha")—otherwise there would soon be version clashes which is a good idea to avoid.