StarMade 0.155 (Fixes and Optimization)

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    You are on fire Schema, keep up the good work

I have to say I really excited for when we get a stable state, I just took a walking tour on my Hammer Class Light Carrier just making mental notes on all the changes I want to make, of course I am hesitant to make any major changes as the game stats are still in flux.

Reaction score
    Thanks, I appreciate the response.
    Although I prefer this linear system more (big engine = big speed!), for the time being I'm going to stay on box_dim_multi. Everything I've got is running on that, and the weapon system is still in a heavy state of flux, so why rock the boat any more then needed.

Now, I'm off to have all sorts of fun-OH! I mean "testing" with those newly-tweaked damage beams.......................

lol

Reaction score
    You know what? I don't care about whatever anyone else has to say in this thread unless they're agreeing with me. I have a very special craptop, with a 2.6Ghz processor, but it's dual core, which when I first bought the thing, I thought was good. But too few programs that I really like are hyperthreaded, so I could only bring 1.3Ghz to bear on most programs, which made playing this game originally very painful. But sir, your optimizations have not only gotten me out of the sub 5 fps zone, you have skyrocketed me into the very 30fps zone only religious people believe in!!!! I just played 2 hours of V.155, I have refallen in love with this game...
    Good to hear! I remember playing MC at <5 FPS while redstoning on my old laptop, not fun.

my only complaint is I'd like a button that would allow to reset my personal server, as some of the updates have made my last one obsolete, but that is my only complain, in my opinion you can basically stop now, but other people don't want you to, so please go on.
    You mean the button to delete your world? Open the launcher, click start game, click on tools (Tab at the top), click reset universe. After that you can choose to make a compressed backup in the ".../AppData/Roaming/Starmade" folder or just reset with no way to reverse it, the third button is "Cancel" I'll leave it to you to guess what that means:p