StarMade 0.0947: Update Inbetween

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    .....now we can have monkey alien cabbage that crawl on the sides of our ships and take toxic dumps on our turrets! YESSSSS!

Reaction score
    Im reading and all i can think is that itd be awsome if the NPC-Astronauts could be commanded to to pilot your ships and command them as drones, so basically drones that you can remotly control xD

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    What does the upgraded star thing mean? Is it telling us who payed for the game?

Reaction score
    I just wanted to say. Flashights would be cool. I haven\'t seen a suggestion for this. Headlights would be equaly cool. They don\'t even have to be items just a feature.

Reaction score
    Tiny tripedal tribesmen that you can make worship you?! Giant space serpents that metabolize varying wavelengths of electromagnetic radiation, drawn to power blocks (and suns) because of said metabolization?! Insectoid creatures that devour the metal found in hull blocks, thus congregating around abandoned stations and wrecked ships?! Hive-minded NPC fleets with one central ship containing a leader, like the buggers from Ender\'s Game? Scarabs on desert planet that create a shield similair to that of ships when feeling threatened? SENTIENT LIQUIDS?!?! Arachnids that, while laying eggs, emit a pulsator-like blast? Space whales? Rogue AIs taking control of NPC ships to use for their own (nefarious or not) purposes/porpoises? AHHHH THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS my mind is bursting.

Reaction score
    Didn\'t think that NPCs would be added so early! I\'m really looking forward to it. Thanks, and good work Schema!

Reaction score
    This update will deffently bring me back to playing starmade :)

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Graceful space whales, and their adventures travelling amongst the stars to meet new and interesting civilizations and eat them. I will make it happen.

Reaction score
    \"Aliens, in my StarMade?\" It\'s more likely than you think. Free PC Check!

Reaction score
    \"My grandma makes 1,000,000 credits a month sitting in her starship and looking at StarMade forums!\" Click here to find out how!

Reaction score
    will this have options to buy crew to help raid pirate bases (Which should have hostile guards?) also, the shop spawn rate is though the roofs!

Reaction score
    I am unsure if this is a server specific issue, but I am having a problem where turret docking modules are functioning like ship docking modules. The turret docked to the turret docking module is unable to turn.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    quick question how come my camera gets really messed up some times like it doesn\'t seem calibrated right or something like it forces me to walk upside down basically

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    can you make it that there is a block you can dock with. because now if you want to dock you need to have your coreblock exposed.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    You dont have to have your core exposed to dock, that is only with the turret docking.

Reaction score
    Make sure you add a way to heal yourself before adding hostile creatures :p I know you\'re not dumb, just sayin\'