StarMade 0.0947: Update Inbetween

Matt_Bradock

The Shrink
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Does this new AI code also mean there will be a possibility to make your drones smarter too? Like, being able to give drones a \"go to sector x,y,z\" command which they execute properly, so we won\'t have to search half the universe to recollect them after battle?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    im a little confused does this mean the AI and NPC creatures are in this patch?

Reaction score
    I want a command that launches them then another command to have them return and dock on their own (perhaps dock at the same dock they started at)

Also while flying around, drones should stay relativly close to the host ship, unless given a command to do other wise.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Sounds cool Schema!

What about Modular guns? Also, can i make upgraded versions of ship blocks via the factory directly or indirectly?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    get each group of npc creatures there own faction. each faction can have their own relations with each group of npc\'s that way. in mc, the villagers didn\'t do anything if you went through and killed a bunch of them. the npc\'s should care if you harm one of them, or their station though. and with each npc group having their own default setting for new players, you will start to have to think before you head into that new station. :P

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    you learn more from a fail, then from a win. if you think before acting, you will not have this issue for long.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Perhaps space-suits could be modular too? With, as the same as the skin downloading thing, custom suit/body parts can be made for your character, provided the server settings allow them.

Maybe we could trade/sell suit parts with other players for Clan suits :O

Reaction score
    Hi schema,

Untill now i had a great time playing your game and i know it will continue.

At the moment i really miss the creatures and also the motivation to really do something on the planets besides gathering minerals for production.

is this still being added anytime soon?

also a little suggestion for the planets like for example some ambient sounds wind, birds etc.

producing oxygen at planet factories which should be used in space cause it runs out slowly also a very nice feature maybe?

As soon as the planets are more alive i will jump right back in your game for sure which is untill now still one of the most promising in development \"keep up the good work!!\" :)