StarMade 0.09395

Reaction score
    it is soo needed that you are going to say omg your right

THREE WORDS

Hot Pink Hull

otherwise all improvements are nice and all =)

Reaction score
    The default dockign-space size are a bit large IMHO. Escape pods seem to be limited to ships over 300 metres in lenght now (IF your want them to be enclosed in your hull). Just curious if this is due to turrets being more stable. Also, love the little blue box.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I just have blocks below the core! That is strange.. but in previos version it is allow to build 1 block below the core) and i use this) i think now its fixed? isnt?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The docking space is too big now. I have a ship with a hanger bay and now its unusable because of the dock taking up too much space.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Complains about changes in an alpha and claims a customizable design is now unusable.

Reaction score
    i get realy tired of having to downgrade my ship\'s size to add weapons,cloak/jamming, so what if... we could use pre-powered meta items to give power, like.. batteries. and could have different amounts of power, but may only be found as a semi-rare drop from pirate stations. and even super rarely, a INFINITE battery.

Reaction score
    me and my friends have been thinking.. we need to be able to upgrade our standard 5-damage pistol, i was thinking some kind of bloack that you put a gun in and add some other meta itmes, like a fire, damage or, range upgrade.

Reaction score
    I think the docking enhancers are twice as effective now than they were before. I made 1 dock just today, and after patching it became gigantic.

There were also many (8 of these reported within 1 second) exceptions about docking printed in server console, like this:

[11.9.2013 2:26:57] STDERR: This cant be controlled by Planet(16)[s8]: 55
    [11.9.2013 2:26:57] STDERR: org.schema.game.common.controller.CannotBeControlledException
    [11.9.2013 2:26:57] STDERR: at org.schema.game.common.controller.SegmentController.setCurrentBlockController(SourceFile:1351)
    [11.9.2013 2:26:57] STDERR: at org.schema.game.common.controller.SegmentController.setCurrentBlockController(SourceFile:1320)
    [11.9.2013 2:26:57] STDERR: at lp.handleReceived(SourceFile:274)
    [11.9.2013 2:26:57] STDERR: at lp.handleReceivedModifications(SourceFile:204)
    [11.9.2013 2:26:57] STDERR: at lp.updateFromNetworkObject(SourceFile:406)
    [11.9.2013 2:26:57] STDERR: at kO.updateFromNetworkObject(SourceFile:362)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Any way to shrink turret docking area? Or altering docking dimensions without increasing volume? :D

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Master Builder Bronze
    default docking box height is too tall, renders my 10x20x10 docking hangars worthless.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    The docking size is too big! now I have to rebuild my space station because the present hangers are too small, It totally messes up my concept model of my station...PLEASE revert it back!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    At least improve the enhancers but do not change the original docking size!

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Good Update Schema, its getting stable when I\'m on a server with lots of players. I hope you allow chain docking soon, its hard to take care of your ship with turrets on it, if you can\'t dock it on your home base because of the turrets on it.

MORE POWER SCHEMA :)