StarMade 0.09385: Lock & Load

Reaction score
    I am not sure the thrust graphics do anything but hurt performance greatly.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello,

i have version 0.09385, server has 0.09384. Cant log in because off wrong version. You wrote no server update required because of nullpointer exeption - that does not work automatically. So i dont know what to do. Can I change some settings manual ?

Reaction score
    \"New players on a server or in single player will get a weapon by default in their inventory. For everybody else there is the \"/give_laser_weapon playername\" command.\"

Reaction score
    Basically every sever I login to, including mine, is having an issue with saving after just a few minutes from botting up. Details are in my post on the \"bugs\" section.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    No offence but...WORST ATTEMPT TO DRAW A GUN IN GAMING HISTORY!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Looks like there are thrusters effects even if ship is empty and not moving.

Reaction score
    The server you are trying to log into still has the wrong version.

The null pointer fix, has the same version number as the release before it. 0.09384 is the update adding the pulse weapon. It is not the latest.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'m keeping the current laser-pistol graphic. The Deadly Toucan.

Reaction score
    I\'m still getting the invisible block issue (in advanced build mode) even with preview block to build option on...

Reaction score
    Whenever i enter a ship with a weapons computer i get this error. Mite be a minute or two but i get it. Never Happens in a ship without a weapons computer.

ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -32

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The invisible-blocks issue persists. The bug is related entirely to orrientation somehow, as it only occurs when opening advanced-build with a block in hand that can be orriented. Normal hull blocks, power blocks, etc, create no issue when opening advanced-build, but everything vanishes when doing so while holding something like a thruster, weapon, or computer.

After replicating the bug, other building GUI parts are still perfectly visable. The build cursor and orrientation arrow can still be seen, and any selected blocks still have the pulsing outline to show what they are connected to. Only the blocks themselves fail to render.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    After a lot of testing it seems game crash after turrets kill pirates. Sometimes crash, sometimes disconnect from server... Pirates attacking all the time so game is unplayable right now...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    yeah, also getting disconnected from server after few minutes playing. Ping and connection seem OK

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Great Update schema, I see can where, this update will lead to more cool items and gameplay. Can\'t wait to mod it.

TheBlueThunder

Algorithm of hacks
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Great Update schema, I can see where, this update will lead to more cool items and gameplay. Can\'t wait to mod it.