Stargate: USS Daedalus

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey you got me. I removed all the shields from the open forward part, however there is still 6.5K shields left. Where?

Reaction score
    I have absolutely no idea where those could be. Let me know if you find them.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'ve managed to add enough power generators to power propulsion. Which is more than enough for Weapons and sheild regeneration. However only the Bow Railgun emplacements are firing, none of the ones atop the platform and on the underside are firing, yet it shows they are connected to the weapons computer.

Do you have any sort of idea as to why this is?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    So beautiful, useful, a real plaisure for a Stargate fan.

Keep up your good work!

Reaction score
    Never got a single computer to work. I ended up with 2 seperate computers and swapped between them when firing. The weapons computer seems to be able to have infinite weapons blocks connected, so I have no idea why it\'s not functional.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Angle peace’s? from what I can tell in the screen shot you don\'t have any? it would greatly incresase the look of the ship and make it worth while downloading for me.

Reaction score
    I personally don\'t like using the angled blocks, it looks strange to me. Maybe I\'ve played Minecraft too much, I don\'t know, that\'s just how I feel about it.

Reaction score
    Hey cupcake, I\'ve been enjoying upgrading this awesome replica, but I can\'t figure out how to make those blocks of power regen you made. Can you show me a diagram or give me a link to show me how to make them?

Reaction score
    I used a reactor created by thepc. It\'s not the most efficient one, but I thought it looked cool.

http://im.bilderkiste.org/5137208324544/reaktor.png

To make it look even cooler, I simply just added a red light between the reactors.

Reaction score
    Been waiting for a good one of these. I don\'t care for the gun setup and will be redoing them all as turrets but I am quite happy it\'s mostly hollow as I preffer to do my setup internally.

The only real issue I have is that the docking area is too small for the 302s

Reaction score
    I\'ll probably be putting a few more of those in there!

By the way, I hope you don\'t mind, but to make the ship battleworthy, I made the railguns super big and awkward. :P I am thoroughly impressed with how much it looks like the ship from Stargate though!

Reaction score
    I\'ve finished midifying this Daedalus you made, and I love it! Here is a screenshot of the outside so you can see how rediculous the guns look, as well as the stats of the ship. I didn\'t exactly make the most efficent design, so someone could easily make a better one.

Reaction score
    I don\'t think it really matters how efficient it is, what matters is you having fun.
    Thanks for sharing! :)

Reaction score
    I agree with the hangars being too small. Bad planning on my part. But overall, I\'m happy with the way it is.

Reaction score
    I guess you\'re right though. I wouldn\'t be playing games if it wasn\'t fun for me.

Reaction score
    If you make a page for the wraith cruiser, could you put it here? I\'d love to see it! :D

Reaction score
    You can find it here: http://star-made.org/content/stargate-wraith-cruiser

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    hi guys

im new to this game but im huge stargate fan. i found the deadalus somewhere in a website and i did significant improvements to the ship.

*now the 302 have 2 shield blocks, added more coil thrusters and anti matter gun (the sd-kb missiles still there)

*now deadalus can carry 16 302\'s

*created a weird escape pod

*added more fire power and shields

*and currently experimenting to put a mark 5 bomb

*planing to make a puddle jumper tha can dock inside the deadalus

*created four rooms with a bed and 2 lamps

*planing put AI controlled power drain beem to imitate the asgard beem weapon

*planing put AI controlled anti matter guns to look like the rail guns

the reason im posting this on this page because the deadalus I origanally downloaded look exactly like this. so i want to let you know the hull does not belong to me.

kupu

Colouring in guy.
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Likeable Gold
    • Arrrty Gold
    *Torturing, from the verb torture. Very close. :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    it is pretty cool, but when i have 240 millions I can buy me i real one XD