Stargate: USS Daedalus

Reaction score
    hi just a question what scale is this because im working on stargat ships myself and all of the one\'s that im doing are 3/4 the size to make it work within the game.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Look awesome cant wait for the download. Is it going to cost over a billion?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    if you like the daedalus you should see the BC-305 http://olympusproductions.wikia.com/wiki/BC/DSC-305

search it on google to see more pictures is from a spin of stargate atlantis that never took off is realy cool

Reaction score
    What a just awesome ship, it\'s just like a dream to me, just wondering... When will this be on the share file?

Reaction score
    I was wondering even if is not even closely done yet wherever, i dont care about anything, if anything i would like to just finish it off myself. so if it does not come out soon, or if it as comming out soon, plz tell me where you are with this. I really just wanna have the ship. IT IS JUST BEAUTIFUL. PLZ let me know as soon as possible.

Reaction score
    I\'ve been fairly busy lately, haven\'t really got the time to sit down and finish the project.

To answer most of the questions, I will not release an unfinished version. When I upload the ship it will be 100% done, except the interior, that\'s your job :)

I have an hour later, which I will spend on Starmade, so you never know.

EDIT: I forgot to say thank you for all the lovely comments. I really appreciate it!

Reaction score
    You are internationally known : I am french and I look this post six times a day !

Continue, It\'s a very beautiful and I wait the daedalus ship with impatience !

ps : scuse me for my misspellings =)

Reaction score
    Sorry for all the questions, i was just wondering what this ships range of cost is. hopefully not to much, lol, my budget is around 30-40 mil, if i need more ill probally go ice crystal mining so im prepared! =) Plz reply as soon as possible and if u have an tips on making real fast money for us... plz tell. Im atleast at this page 1 million times a day! thx and keep up the good work!!!!

Reaction score
    Lol, you are still mining crystals? I can get 200mil 5minutes after starting new game :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'ve been a Stargate Fan since the 1st Season, I hope you get done soon, also you should make the Asgards mothership, that Jack blew up! would be one hell of a project, since its 50x larger then the one you made so far, and (should be) 100x better in any way shape or form, due to there Adv tech they had onboard which not even the Ship the Asgard upgraded had. (they only got information on the tech)

P.S. They ship was named after Jack if you don\'t remeber. :P

Reaction score
    I have been thinking of building \"The O\'neill\", but time is something I really don\'t have, so it\'s a maybe.

Yesterday I spent almost an hour building, mostly tweaking here and there. But I\'m still not satisfied with it, needs more detail.

Reaction score
    I think Ancient Aurora class battleship would be cool to build, It isn´t so hard to build (I can´t build it, beacouse I´m horrible builder, last time I´ve tried to build daedalus I have build floating box) and I think Aurora could be cool to fly with.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i think that the next ship to build should be th wraith hiveship the other ones are already being built.

Reaction score
    The hive ship is way to big to build, however wraith cruiser would be kinda interesting.

Reaction score
    Dude, this looks absolutely incredible, i wish i had the patience to build something like this, do use single player or a server? i havent found a server that is reliable at staying online much

Reaction score
    And the only ones allowed on that server are my closest friends. Just to keep griefers and what not out.