Stargate: USS Daedalus

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    I\'m a big fan of the Stargate series and I\'ve been watching this particular thread for a while now. It didn\'t occur to me that I should post and show my support for you until just now. Keep up the good work! It looks fantastic!

Reaction score
    So I had about 3 hours over, so I decided to finish this (about time).

Enjoy!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey Cupcake. I\'ve been following this page from the first post. I was wondering if you planned on releasing a download with an interior or are you moving on to another Project.

Super big fan of Stargate and of your creativity, Keep up the good work.

:)

Reaction score
    Since this is not a 1:1 scale, it\'s very hard to actually make the interior look good. So to answer your question, no.
    I am actually already working on my next project. I will probably make a new thread about it soon.

I will try to keep it up!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thank you for this! I had the other version of the Daedalus from the uploaded ships, but this blows it out of the water. The details are AMAZING.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    You up for making the stargate prometheus, because frankly the others on this site have been a little lacking on the accuracy and scale side.

This on the other hand is lovely. Its a shame that there is no built interior, and I would like to see that finished, but otherwise it seems you are the best person to ask for this ;).

Reaction score
    Although, it\'s just a side project. I am currently focusing on my Wraith Cruiser. I don\'t like to leave unfinished projects.

I\'m really bad at interior work and it\'s very time consuming, so I prefer not to make an interior. But you never know, I might get motivated to do some interior work later on.

The Prometheus will be 195m long(1:1 scale).

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    So how come youre not sticking with the same scale for all of your stargate series of ships?

Reaction score
    it\'s just because it is too big. I\'m not that fond of big projects. In my experience, it always ends up with boredom and lack of motivation.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Actually, I was referring to the Prometheus and Daedalus. Will they, or will they not be of the same scale?

Would be nice if they were. Either way, im loving the detail of your ships.

Reaction score
    My Daedalus is actually a bit bigger, according to stargate wiki. It says it is 200-225m long, and mine is 300m, but there\'s been no confirmation that it is 200-225m. I\'ve even seen numbers around 500. So in my opinion, 300 is perfect for the Daedalus, especially if the Prometheus is going to be 195-200m long.

So bottom line is, yes, they will have the same scale.

Thank you for the compliment, I really appreciate it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Like with the start of Atlantis TV Series, The Daedalus has insufficient power levels to power her movement. I\'ve already added a good 100 - 200 power generators but it still isn\'t enough. Like all beautiful ladies, she\'s a little high maintenance.

Any Suggestions on a number we should obtain to meet her astronomical requirements.

Reaction score
    but I do not know that much about how to make efficient power. I guess I\'ll just have to learn how the power works in this game sooner than later.