The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    More pics of Armitage it looks epic!
    As you wish :)

[DOUBLEPOST=1410791175,1410790730][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Hey I think I saw deadlis in one of those armitages just the other day
    You probably did, they were rushed into service when the Vaygr's decided they didnt like us for an afternoon, the main systems were done, it was just the final touches that needed doing like stuffing it. We have been using them since

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4

You probably did, they were rushed into service when the Vaygr's decided they didnt like us for an afternoon, the main systems were done, it was just the final touches that needed doing like stuffing it. We have been using them since
    i love using the nebula i have but i still really want one of those there such a cool ship and the odyssey that will be cool to see

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold

Actually, deadlis was flying in one of them (they are really nice btw) and started shooting an other person. So I decided to get in the mess myself, which ended up in me not being able to scratch his paint (since he had 8 times my mass) and ending up one shoted once he turned his attention to me.

I just told zorro that there was some action on Elwyn and that he might as well avenge me if he hopped on :p (which I think he did?).

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Actually, deadlis was flying in one of them (they are really nice btw) and started shooting an other person. So I decided to get in the mess myself, which ended up in me not being able to scratch his paint (since he had 8 times my mass) and ending up one shoted once he turned his attention to me.

I just told zorro that there was some action on Elwyn and that he might as well avenge me if he hopped on :p (which I think he did?).
    I wish I could have been there, but zoro probably had fun, nothing escapes the wrath of zeenee XD

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I decided to shoot him too for the lulz but idk if it even hit

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Our base is accessible via the warp system, if you take the time to find out where our warp gate is.

It is that far away because the skybox was pretty, and random plebs won't stumble across it.

I am currently on holiday and will be returning in a weekish. Deadlis and bel are taking a break from the game because it is boring as hell when your huge project has to be stopped because the games engine sucks. I don't know if they moved the base, I will ask when my internet sucks less.
    I actually found the gate by accident but forgot where it was -__-

therimmer96

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Our physical gate got destroyed because it wasnt protected very well, I need to start building a new one :(

Deadlis

Le Chateau Autiste
    Reaction score
    We're back

Armitage is finally done. Isn't she pretty?

We have also started working on the odyessy class. We are using the hull made in MC by momentously (with his permission) because that thing is big, and full of... awkward curves.

and...
    @therimmer96 You literally sat down and said "I wonder what the worst possible angle is that I can achieve for the Armitage screenshot," didn't you? :P

therimmer96

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    News

Starfleet is happy to announce that we welcome @bug719 to our command staff, filling the spot of Head of Starfleet Operations.

We are also going to be taking part in this big battle at the weekend :)

Reactions: Dragon2000
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    News

Starfleet is happy to announce that we welcome @bug719 to our command staff, filling the spot of Head of Starfleet Operations.

We are also going to be taking part in this big battle at the weekend :)
    he agreed yay it will be cool seeing him in the fleet also to any members of starfleet who are in this battle Qapla'

Reaction score
    • Username: SmartScout
    • Time zone (GMT +/-): EST
    • Usual times when you can play : weekends and possibly evenings
    • Do you have teamspeak 3 and a working mic? : yes
    • Experience: I don't have much experience, so you can put me wherever. I think I may be good at systems engineering and refitting ships. I have a Miranda shell that I am making decks and systems for in a single player universe.
    • Why do you want to join: i love Star Trek and want to help this faction
    • What do you feel you can contribute to the faction?: I think I may be good at systems engineering and refitting ships. I have a Miranda shell that I am making decks and systems for in a single player universe, though I am nowhere near done and probably won't be for months. In the mean time I think I will build a smaller craft to show in my interview.

therimmer96

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Username: SmartScout
    • Time zone (GMT +/-): EST
    • Usual times when you can play : weekends and possibly evenings
    • Do you have teamspeak 3 and a working mic? : yes
    • Experience: I don't have much experience, so you can put me wherever. I think I may be good at systems engineering and refitting ships. I have a Miranda shell that I am making decks and systems for in a single player universe.
    • Why do you want to join: i love Star Trek and want to help this faction
    • What do you feel you can contribute to the faction?: I think I may be good at systems engineering and refitting ships. I have a Miranda shell that I am making decks and systems for in a single player universe, though I am nowhere near done and probably won't be for months. In the mean time I think I will build a smaller craft to show in my interview.
    Accepted. for now, we have to use the Elwyn Teamspeak. IP is voice.elwyneternity.com

What happened which caused you to go to war?
    It's not a war. Its a planned, friendly battle for fun because why not? :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    *half excepts odium not to show and or for this to turn into a massive flame war or a real war*

therimmer96

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    *half excepts odium not to show and or for this to turn into a massive flame war or a real war*
    Yes... posting direct slander of another faction in a public place is a wise idea...