Starfleet - Still boldly going [No longer recruiting]

Reaction score
    Update I have a working mic and teamspeak and I will change when I can play to mostly weekends.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I am going to have to leave the faction. Bye it was fun being with you guys.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    what happened to starbase-01 or the base that was at 6950,6950,6950 because its not there and to be honest i have not seen any starfleet personnel on elwin in a while

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    what happened to starbase-01 or the base that was at 6950,6950,6950 because its not there and to be honest i have not seen any starfleet personnel on elwin in a while
    why da hell are you that far from spawn

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I guess a self propelling asteroid was hurtled at you by a very powerful half energy half flesh alien that fancies ultimate power

Can you guess what i'm referencing?

Reactions: Unnamed25

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Our base is accessible via the warp system, if you take the time to find out where our warp gate is.

It is that far away because the skybox was pretty, and random plebs won't stumble across it.

I am currently on holiday and will be returning in a weekish. Deadlis and bel are taking a break from the game because it is boring as hell when your huge project has to be stopped because the games engine sucks. I don't know if they moved the base, I will ask when my internet sucks less.

Reactions: Ithirahad
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Our base is accessible via the warp system, if you take the time to find out where our warp gate is.

It is that far away because the skybox was pretty, and random plebs won't stumble across it.

I am currently on holiday and will be returning in a weekish. Deadlis and bel are taking a break from the game because it is boring as hell when your huge project has to be stopped because the games engine sucks. I don't know if they moved the base, I will ask when my internet sucks less.
    I found the gate once but forgot the location lol

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I found the gate once but forgot the location lol
    gate location 2,2,10 but when you go through there and you get to 6950,6950,9649 and the base used to be at 6950,6950,6950 but now it is not there and its no longer homebase so maybe someone un claimed it and a random person calme along and took it apart but still its odd why it would be unclaimed as for the speed limit its 300 without overdrive 600 with overdrive and in my opinion all servers should have them as the speed limits

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Dragon if someone unclaimed it, then you can look through the server records and look for the person who unfactioned the base. Finding that person is key to understanding how the base is gone. If anything their should be a save file of your base in the server files. As most servers have them to import and export factions sectors.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Dragon if someone unclaimed it, then you can look through the server records and look for the person who unfactioned the base. Finding that person is key to understanding how the base is gone. If anything their should be a save file of your base in the server files. As most servers have them to import and export factions sectors.
    err what i understand most stuff but not that and wouldn't you need to be admin to do that? and on elwin i am not admin i9 am on stardrift but not elwin

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    still, you do need a admin, or talk to a server owner if you can as well. you need a admin to look at the server files at lease someone with access to it.

Deadlis

Le Chateau Autiste
    Reaction score
    There's a bug currently with how space station entity files are written which is making them in excess of ~10mb a file. Starbase 01 was one of them that had that issue. All stations that it happens to causes server performance issues whenever the game auto-saves because it has to write a ~10mb file every time. So we decided to back up the sector and remove it from the server to help alleviate some of the server load since we haven't been working on it lately anyway. Hope this clears any confusion up.

Reaction score
    Username: EnderSpaceman
    Time Zone: GMT -4
    Playing Times: Weekends 12:00 pm to 6:00pm Weekdays 4:30pm to 6:00pm
    TS3/Working Mic: I have Teamspeak 3 and a working built in mic.
    Experience: I have been playing Starmade for two years and am a good fighter and an exceptional pilot of cruiser sized ships and smaller.
    Why I want to join: I am a longtime fan of StarTrek and a lover of Starfleet ships and the ElwynEternity server.
    My possible contributions: I am a good peacemaker and follower/leader and an inventor of new weapons and power systems.

Reactions: Unnamed25

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    We're back

Armitage is finally done. Isn't she pretty?

We have also started working on the odyessy class. We are using the hull made in MC by momentously (with his permission) because that thing is big, and full of... awkward curves.

and...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Hey I think I saw deadlis in one of those armitages just the other day